ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

| A BIRTHDAY'S DAY OUT |

It was the next morning around eight o'clock to be exact and our trio was sound asleep.

Since both Tyla and Hoseok's birthday fell in the same month basically in the same week.

It was decided that they would celebrate it together before Hoseok had to leave to join the rest of BTS.

After the last couple of day, it was nice to sleep in even if it was only for a little bit.

Hoseok and Sami were in the bed sleeping peacefully when Tyla walked into their room and jumped on the bed waking them up.

Both of them stirred a little before moving their eyes on who woke them up.

"Morning," Tyla said to them.

Sami who was never a morning person pulled the covers back over her head. While Hoseok grabbed his daughter nuzzling her on her stomach.

Under the covers, Sami could hear all of the commotion going on.

Why did they the two people that she cares about have to be morning people?

Hoseok whispered in Tyla's ears. "Let's go out and get breakfast, so eomma can sleep a little bit longer."

He reached out for Tyla to grab his hand as lead the way out into the main area of their room.

Sami felt for her phone that was laying on the nightstand. She looked at the message that was on her phone.

It was a message from her aunt. She had received the information about the models and loved them.

Her aunt also wanted to talk to her as well about the other things.

Sami sigh before placing the phone back on the stand and the covers back over her head. Another thirty minutes of rest will be alright.

Out in the front area, Hoseok was over in the main room looking through the menu. Tyla was right next to him and points to the food that she wanted. "This...This.....This too," she told him.

Hoseok scratching the top of his head could not believe what Tyla was asking for.

"Ty, do you have a bottomless pit or something? That's a lot of food," he said.

Tyla moved her head up to look at Hoseok and started to laugh.

"Silly, appa that's not all for me, eomma likes that." Hoseok lowered his head down on the items that Tyla pointed to. It was mostly fruits and yogurt. He slapped the top of his head forgetting about Sami iron deficiency issue.

That's the whole reason how they found out that she was pregnant in the first place.

He ruffled his daughter's head before getting up and going over to the phone to place the request. At the same time, Tyla turned on the t.v. to watch cartoons.

The food finally arrived and around the same time, Sami came walking out of the room like a zombie. Hoseok walked over to her to give her a kiss but she stopped him.

She shook her head before walking towards the bathroom. She came out fifteen minutes later with her hair tied up in a messy bun and looking more like a human being.

Hoseok and Tyla turned to look at her. She smiled at them before walking towards them. She plopped down in the chair next to Tyla and noticed all of the food on the table.

"Who's all this for?" She asked.

Tyla was eating a bowl of cereal. She pulled the spoon out and used it to point to the food on the table. "The fruit, yogurt, and the pink thing are for you. Appa got it for you." She explained before digging her spoon back into her cereal.

Sami forward her glare over to Hoseok who was tapping on his phone. Sami got up and walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulder. He jumped from the action before turning his head towards Sami.

"What's up?" He asked her.

Sami shook her head saying nothing. "Don't I owe you something?" Sami asked.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. Not really sure what he could owe her. Nothing came to mind. "Honestly, nothing really comes to mind," Hoseok told her.

Sami leans her head down towards Hoseok and kissed him on the lips.

Tyla turned her head noticing the scene and covered her eyes.

They parted away from each other and each one smiled at one another.

Sami looked him in the eyes and said.

 "Happy birthday, Hoseok."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: JUST A LITTLE FILLER BEFORE THE FUN STARTS

SONG POSTED: BIGBANG - WE BELONG TOGETHER

💚💙💚💙💚