Part Two: Racing 1D

Brian O'Conner: I jump into my car and race after the black mustang. I go between cars so where I'm right next to the mustang. I hear her yelling and then someone telling her to shut up. I ram my car into the mustang. The driver does the same to me. As I shift gears the mustang gains a few yards and I continue chasing it. This wasn't supposed to happen, we where supposed to catch them, they weren't supposed to catch us. I turn right, after the mustang and I look all over the place but its gone. I slam my fist onto the dash and curse out loud. My cell rings and I pick it up. "O'Conner." I say in an all business tone. "She's in good hands, don't worry about her. We'll take very good care of her." A deep calm voice says. "Where are you taking her?!" I ask. "You'll find out soon enough." The voice says as I hear a click signaling he hung up.

Lena Cooper: I'm in a large room and I watch Niall talking to the rest of One Direction. I thought I could trust Michel but look where I am now! Stuck here in London with One Direction! The Worst Heist Group ever!

*Flashback*

I walk into the bar and sit down. Michel and I we're meeting to talk about the case. I see Louis Tomilson sitting across the bar. I'm thinking about leaving when a man sits next to me. "Hey sweetheart, what's your name." He asks. "None of your business." I say as I grab my bag and I'm ready to leave. "I'm Liam. My guess is your Lena." Liam says and I really start to get up. He grabs my arm and starts to walk me out. "Nice job, Liam, Niall will be proud." Zayn says. "Shut up, Zayn, we're not done yet." Louis says from behind. I see Brian's car, he must have been following me. Liam pushes me into the black mustang and sits down in the seat next to me. Zayn sits in the passenger seat and Louis the drivers seat. Louis starts the car and drives off. "We're being followed." Zayn says. Liam grabs my arm and turns me to face him. "Do you know them?!" Liam yells. "No!!!" I yell back. He shoves me into the car window and asks the same question again. "Liam!! Calm down!!" Zayn yells at Liam. Liam then looks at me and sighs. I see the car get rammed into by Brian's car. Then Louis rams into Brian. We turn right then straight into a garage. Zayn pulls out his phone and asks, "What's that guys number I want to clarify something." I shake my head and Louis says, "Tell us and you'll get out of this alive." "Fine! 824-334-8192." I say. Zayn types it in. I hear Brian's voice and Zayn says, "She's in good hands, don't worry about her. We'll take very good care of her." I hear Brian again. Then Zayn says, "You'll find out soon enough." I watch him hang up and he looks at Louis and says, "We should go because we have a plane to catch."

*End of Flashback*

"Come here, Lena I want to talk to you." Niall says and the rest of them laugh. I get up and walk over to them. I hated the way they acted, all stuck up and cocky. "What?" I ask angrily, I didn't want to be here. He looks me over and Harry says, "We'll let you two alone then." I look at him then back to Niall as they all laugh. God their so cocky. I feel Niall's hand caressing my cheek and I turn my head to get away from it. I hear the rest of them laughing. Niall turns my head to face his and he leans in slowly. I feel his lips on mine and I try and pull away but I can't. He's holding me there and then he stops kissing me. I step back and I'm ready to make a run for it when Harry grabs me. I'm being dragged through the house and then into a room. Harry smirks and says, "He likes you, so do I." I stand up and Harry laughs at me for no reason. His hands run down my back, grab them and throw them back at him. "Oh, feisty. I like that." Harry whispers in my ear. I hear a car door slam and he walks towards the window. I turn to look in his direction and he turns and grabs me again. "What's wrong?!" Louis asks. "Cops!!" Harry says in a low voice. "Shit, come on." Niall says as he opens a door and takes off done some steps. Harry shoves me in that direction and I run after Niall without thinking. Then I start to think of Brian and I stop dead in my tracks. "Keep moving." Harry says as he pushes me again. I turn around and I almost slap him but I turn back around because I don't want to get myself killed. I continue down the steps until I see Niall unlocking a blue mustang. "She'll ride with me." He says and I walk over to the car and get in. The rest of them get in different cars: Harry a red mustang, Zayn a midnight blue mustang, Louis a black mustang, and Liam a white mustang. I watch Niall press a button on the dash and a garage door opens to a tunnel. He drives into it and my eyes start to adjust to the dark. "Sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I like you." Niall says. "You didn't do anything wrong its just I'm not that into you, you did have me kidnapped. Was Harry supposed to do that?" I state. "Do what?" Niall asks. "Never mind, it doesn't matter." I say trying to drop the conversation. "What did he do, because if he hurt you I'll kill him." Niall says picking up the conversation again. "No he didn't." I say reassuringly. "Good, I didn't want kill him." Niall says as we pulled out of the tunnel. "He wouldn't have deserved to die anyway." I say and he looks at me then back at the road. "And why do you say that?" He asks. "Because I enjoy pain." I say with a smirk. "Do ya now? I could give you tons of pain." Niall says in a seductive tone. I smile and I hear a phone buzz. Niall grabs it and answers, "Hello." All I hear is a mumble. "Yeah, why?" Niall says. Another mumble. Niall looks at me and says, "It's for you." "Me?" I ask stunned. "Yes, here." He says and hands it to me. "Hello?" I ask not sure who it is. "Hey!" Brian says from the other end and I smile. "How are you? What happened?" He asks. "Between getting kidnapped and shit I feel fine." I say and Niall glances at me. "Ok, where are you right now?" Brian asks. "Ssh. Can't tell you." I say with a laugh. "Come on sure you can, we're friends." He replies. "No, to your question, we're still friends." I say and I hang up not wanting to give in and tell him. "Here." I say handing the phone back to Niall. "What did he want?" Niall asks. "He just wanted to know how I was and what happened. He also wanted to know where I was, I didn't tell him, he could call the cops." I say to Niall. "Good thinking." Niall says.

Niall starts to pull up to a good looking house near the sea. He gets out and I stay in the car unsure what to do. I watch him move around the car, probably going to talk to the rest of them. I've been sitting there for ten minutes when he finally opens the door for me to get out. I take his hand and step out of the mustang. I follow him up to the house and inside. "It's not the best but it'll do for now." Niall says to me. "It's beautiful." I say because I think it's amazing. Platinum door knobs, gold tables and lamps. God how rich are they? "This is your room." Niall says while walking into a room with a lovely queen sized bed and a door out to a balcony. "Thanks." I say as he walks out and closes the door. I walk over to the doors that lead out to the balcony. I try the door handle and it opens without any resistance. I step out and look out at the blue sea. I put my hands on the black iron railing and I watch two seagulls flying in the twilight. I walk back into the room and pull open the closet door. I flip the switch that revels beautiful but very short dresses. Were these for me because if they were, I wasn't going to wear them. Too fucking short. I pull out a dark brown one and out it on the bed as I look for some jeans. I pull out a black pair and slip into them. Then I put the brown "dress" on and look for some shoes. I find some brown boots and a leather jacket which I put on as well. There's a knock on my door and I tell them to come in. Zayn walks in and says, "Looking good, Niall would like to talk to you." "Ok." I say and I follow him out of my room.