Tokyo Drift

Tokyo Drift

Book Two In the One Direction: Welcome To The Fast Lane series.

Songs that go good when reading this book: Take Me Away, Not A Moment To Soon, Through The Dark, Moments, Keep Holding On, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Some Hearts, and Then.

"We know what we are but not what we will become." William Shakespeare.

"All the pain I thought I knew. All these thoughts lead back to you. Back to what. Was never said. Back and forth inside my head. I can't handle this confusion." Avril Lavigne Take Me Away.

Tokyo

Mary Carter: I run out of the Chinese Coffee Shop as soon as I hear the explosion. I see a man pull out a cell phone and I hear Niall's name. I think about getting my gun out of my car. I walk over to it and get in. Who is he? Why'd he kill Sage? Did he kill Eleanor? I see him get in a car and I start mine. I decide to follow him when my cell phone rings. "Mary Carter." I say to the person on the other end. "It's Sean Boswell, I hear your with Niall Horan's group and that your in Tokyo. I also heard that explosion, I'm only a block away and I'll be there soon." This Sean person says. "Well first of all I have no idea who you are and I'm chasing the person who killed my friend so if you want to say something say it now before I hang up on you!" I say angrily. "Ok what kind of car are you in?" Sean asks. "I'm in a dark red cobra." I say flatly. "Well I see you then and just so you know I'm a friend of Mia's brother Dom so I'm on your side. Any friend of there's is a friend of mine." He says in reply. "Well I'm chasing a black Honda." I say before hanging up. I see a car come up by mine with the window down so I roll mine down. "I'm Sean." Sean screams out. "Mary." I yell back before putting my window up. He does the same as we continue chasing down Sage's murder.

A/N: I'm totally in love with guys and I'm sorry for not telling you all sooner that this was going to be a series and that this is the end of this book. I promise to do better on the next book and make it longer. I also promise to write longer chapters and put more descriptions. If you've been wondering Sage and Louis did get married between one of the chapters. I didn't put it in because they eloped instead of having a huge wedding and no one knew they were married but them. The next book will be up soon because I've already written some of it.