Part Four: New Beginings

Niall Horan: I have a pounding headache from drinking to much and I'm in bed with some girl I don't even know. "What's you name?" I ask her. "I'm Maria." She says in a meek voice. I kiss her on the forehead and she moves closer to me. "Most of the men I've slept with were paying for it. I think the more real it is the better." She whispers into my chest. "So do I." I say in agreement. She moves even closer and I think she wants to fuck again but I wouldn't object she was great. My hand goes down her back and doesn't do anything to stop me but I stop anyway. I just met this girl and I'm in bed with her. I just screwed her over and yet I still want Lena for my own. Lena's mine no matter if she likes anyone else. I need to get to her somehow but how? Maria's voice brings me out of my thoughts, "If you want to leave go ahead, you were great." "So were you." I say. Dammit Niall stop flirting you need Lena not some chick you don't even know. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek. I sit up slowly and I kiss her on the lips. I pull away and get my clothes so I can put them on. "I didn't think you would actually leave." Maria says sadly. "I have to leave anyway." I say as I walk out. "Do you need a ride?" She calls out from the bedroom. "Yeah." I say. She comes out of the room in shorts and a tee shirt and I end up smirking just a bit.

Zayn Malik: I drove my mustang past Mia's house again. I couldn't help remember what we did last night. Her skin on mine and her lips on my lips. It was amazing. I turn around at the nearest gas station and I notice someone, a girl about my age. She looks like Mara the girl I got caught with when I was 19. I turn back around and park the car near hers. I walk inside and I walk right by her. I grab a bag of chips and a soda. Just to keep up with what I thought wouldn't look suspicious. Then I'm walking over to the cashier when she bumps into me. I turn on my heels to help her with what she dropped. "Do I know you?" She asks, my heart takes a giant leap. "I dunno, but I'm Zayn." I say and her face lights up. "I'm Mara, do you remember when we were 19..." She trails off. "Course, how could I forget." I say and she smiles really wide. I hand her, her stuff and get up to pay for my stuff. After that I walk out to my car and get in. I didn't want to leave just yet because I wanted to talk to her. She walks out and she must have seen me in my car with my phone out because she comes over. "Nice car, you couldn't afford this back then." Mara says in a sweet voice. "Thanks. You know I'm free later if you want to come over and catch up?" I say to Mara. She smiles and says, "Ok give me your number." I give her my number and I drive off. I drive past Mia's for a third time and I smirk to myself.

Liam Payne: I sit up and I see Mary is still fast asleep. I put on my clothes and go down the steps to the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with water, it's to early for a beer. I take a drink and I feel someone watching me. I look towards the steps, no one. I look out the windows and see no one. I look out the peep whole and I still don't see anyone. "It's very good to see you, Liam." A voice says. I turn around and see Eleanor Louis's x-girlfriend. "What do you want Eleanor?" I ask not in the mood to talk to her. "I want to know where Louis is." Eleanor replies. "And why do you want to know where he is?" I ask and there's a knock on my front door. I turn without hearing her answer and look through the peep hole. Louis. Shit!!!! I open the door and he catches sight of Eleanor and he looks at me. I give him the fuck I don't know look and he comes in. "It's good to see you Lou." Eleanor says and I can't help but notice Louis's puffy eyes. Had he been crying, and why?

Louis Tomilson: I'm standing next to Liam and for the first time in a long time I'm looking at Eleanor. "Well I didn't miss you at all." I say bravely. I'm sure Liam noticed I'd been crying. I loved Sage and now she's probably fucking someone else. "Oh sure you did Lou, you've been crying over me haven't you? I can tell you've been crying." Eleanor says and I want to run up to her and slap her but I don't. "I wasn't crying over you, I was crying over Sage." I say in a defiant voice but it broke when I said Sage. I missed her already and it was only the morning after. I hoped she missed me and she would call right now and say she wanted me. I hear Eleanor sigh and say, "I'll take her place just like she took mine then." I could see her getting closer but all I could think about was Sage. Her soft skin, long blonde hair, and her lips, her kissable lips. Then I felt Eleanor's lips on mine, they weren't as kissable, they weren't as soft either. I pull away and I look at Liam. He didn't even say a thing, I thought he would laugh just like we used to when me and El kissed. It wasn't real though because I don't feel anything from the kiss. "Meet me at the bar on 34th tomorrow ok?" Eleanor asks and I nod even though I wouldn't. She walks out and Liam looks at me and asks, "What happened between you and Sage?" "It's a long story." I say and I tell him what happened. "Wow dude why'd you do that?" Liam asks. "I dunno really, I guess I wanted it really bad." I reply feeling bad for what I did to her. "We're all like that at some point, don't worry she'll be back before you know it." Right after he said that my phone went off. I took it out of my pocket and clicked talk. "Hey." I say bitterly. "Hi, Louis." Sage replies and I almost jump for joy. "Hey, Sage." I say and Liam smiles. "I want you back I'm sorry! I didn't want to lose you, I love you so much!" Sage says in a happy high voice. I smile and say, "I'll be there soon, ok?" "Yes, love you! Bye!!" Sage says and I hear the click and didn't get to say good bye. I take the phone away from my ear and put it back in my pocket. "See? What did I tell you?" Liam says. "You told me what I just heard but I have to go, I want to get something before I get to Sage's." I say with slight joy. "What are you going to get." Liam asks. "I want her to spend the rest of her life with me." I say to Liam. "Wait, Lou, you've got to be joking." Liam says. "No I want to marry her and that's all I want. That's all I've ever wanted." I say and walk out.