Part Three: The Party

A/N: This is a dirty chapter but you can't skip it because its important!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):) <3<3<3

Mia Toretto: I walk up the steps that lead up to the deck, with Brian who's been acting odd. Something's wrong. "Hey if you don't want to be here you can leave." I say to him. "Oh, no it's ok." He says in a distant voice and I raise a brow. "Whatever, Brian." I say. "What?" Brian asks, stupid question. "Nothing." I say in reply and I walk over to the railing. I turn around so I'm looking at the back of the large house. I see someone up on one of the balconies. Is that... Lena? Could be, I'll go check to see if it is.

Lena Cooper: I hear the door open and I walk back inside to see Harry. "What do you want, Styles?" I ask him. He walks over to me and whispers in my ear, "I want you, and that's all I want." He grabs my arms and pushes me onto the bed. I feel his soft, wonder lips on mine and I start to melt. He pulls away and I pull him back. Our lips combine and I feel his tongue in my mouth. There's a knock on the door and Harry either doesn't care or he doesn't notice. I hear the door open and then Harry's on the floor. I watch Niall hit Harry and I bite my lip unsure what to do. I watch them leave the room and I just sit there still unsure of what to do.

Niall Horan: I make sure there's nothing in between me and Harry. God how much I wish I could kill him. He tried to fuck my girl, for god sake. "What the fuck, Niall? What's gotten into you? I didn't do anything wrong!!" Harry pleads. "Liar." I almost whisper. I watch him back up but I step forward to keep him in range. "Dude calm down, I was only messing with her." Harry pleads again. I laugh at him and say, "Stop messing with me, and tell the damn truth." "Alright, I-I like her." He says in a small voice. "Bad choice of words, mate." I say as I grab a knife off the counter. I watch him grab his own knife and he steps forward. I know I can't kill him, not in a million years anyway. I feel the knife slip out of my fingers and he looks slightly astonished. I watch him put his knife down and he says, "Sorry." I get up and leave because I need to talk to Lena.

Lena Cooper: Niall walks back in and I stand up because he obviously wants something. He walks up to me so we're face to face. "Did you enjoy it?" Is all he asks. "And what if I did?" I ask in reply. Niall curses and then says, "You weren't his yet he treated you like you were his. Your mine, if you ever want to be his even for a day, I'll kill you both." And with that he left and Harry came in. I smile at him and he smiles back. I didn't like Niall, I liked Harry. I try and read his expression sense I'm a cop it should be easy. All I get is his wanting to have me. I'm assuming that's all he gets from me because I'm on the bed and his lips are on mine. There's a knock on the door and he's about to answer when I say, "Leave it." And he's back on top of me. There's another knock and this time he's up before I can even say anything. He opens the door and Mia walks in. I smile at her and Harry leaves. "Who's he, he's cute?!" Mia says to me. "Oh! That's Harry." I say a little embarrassed.

Liam Payne: "So, ya do it then?" Louis asks Harry. "No, her friend came in so I left." Harry replies as the door opens and this guy walks in. "Where's Mia?" The guys asks. "Up, stairs." Harry replies and I ask, "Where's Zayn?" Louis and Harry both shrug. The guy has this look like fuck you and he walks up the steps.

Lena Cooper: The door opens revealing Dom. "Go ahead Mia, I'll be right there." Dom says and Mia walks out. "Brian wants to talk to you." Dom says in an unhappy tone. "Well I have a phone, and a Skype." I say in reply. "Face to face." He says as he turns to leave. "Send him up then." I say as he walks out. A few minutes pass and my door opens again to reveal Brian. I walk up to give him a hug but instead of hugging me he kisses me. He pulls away and says, "I missed you so much, that's all I wanted to do sense you got off the plane." I smile and say, "So did I." Brian kisses me again and someone knocks on the door. Brian pulls away and walks out. Harry walks in and looks at me for a few moments and asks, "Did he kiss you?" "Yeah, I didn't kiss him back thought." I say. "So he kissed you twice?" Harry says and I'm tempted to ask how he knows that but I don't. "Yeah." Is all I say. "Was he one of your conquests?" He asks. "Yeah." I say and I watch him smirk. "I'll be better than him." He says still smirking. "Prove it." Is all I say before we're naked on my bed.