Part Ten: Keep Holding On

"Love lives forever no matter what happens." Unknown.

*********************************

"No one can predict the future even if its a future cast." Unknown.

*********************************

"Just take my hand!" Justin Bieber As Long As You Love Me.

*********************************

Part Ten: Keep Holding On.

Sage Harden-Tomlinson: "We'll make it through this, Louis, trust me." I say to Louis. "How do you know? Either one of us could get killed next!" He replies. "Louis! Stop over reacting! Your being paranoid, you need to be rational." I say back. "Rational?! How can I be rational?! You could get killed every moment your not with me! I CAN'T be rational!!" Louis says angrily. "Calm down, Louis! I'm fine! There's no need for you to get mad!" I say and I hug him tightly. "I know but I'm worried about you." He replies. "I know your worried but there's no reason to be, I can take care of myself." I reply and he pulls out of the hug. "And that's what worries me."

I sit down at the table with Mary, Mia, and Lena. "Ok so, we all know why we're here, right?" Mary asks. "Sorta." Lena says. "First things first, we're here because the lads have been acting strange. Haven't they?" Mary replies which we all nod. "Louis is very paranoid." I say. "Same with Harry and Niall, it's starting to annoy me." Lena says before she takes a drink of her coffee. "Zayn well he's not that paranoid but he's been gone a while." She says and then continues noticing the looks on our faces, "He's fine I talked to him last night." "Liam's ok, I mean he doesn't really act paranoid even though I can tell he is." Mary says. We all agree that the lads are all paranoid and that we need to tell them that we can take care of ourselves.

***Later On in Tokyo***

Third person POV

Three cars race down the streets of Tokyo. The one in the lead is an orange and black Lamborghini. The driver is a well known British driver named Sage. The other two drivers are natives, people from the cite and surrounding areas. Just as Sage turns one of the corners someone crashes into her car. When the car finally stops rolling she tries to get out. A man walks up to the car and tosses something at her. The car then blows up and the man pulls out his phone.

"Niall Horan, you don't know me but your about to."

****************

A/N: Sorry for the late update but I didn't know how to end it!! Yup I said end, I know I haven't said anything about the end of the book. But sadly this is the end. DON'T WORRY!!!! It's not the end of the story, next chapter will be an excerpt from the next book. There might be three books in all, I'm not sure if there should be more or not though.

Comment, Vote, Fan, IM me, and lastly Tell Your Friends!!!!!