Part Nine: One month Later

A/N: I wanted to be nice and update today anyway!!! :) Your welcome and I'm so glad about the amount of reads!!!! I hope you could continue the great work!! I could use ideas, and I'll dedicate the chapter to the best idea. I'll also post who the characters are on twitter, my twitter is @HermioneHoran19

***********

"You deserve more I agree."

Richard Castle AKA Nathan Fillion.

***********

"The dead never truly leave us." Gary Oldman.

***********

"Two Black Cadillacs? In this case Two Black Mustangs." Unknown

***********

Part Nine: One Month Later.

Sage Harden-Tomlinson: I knew Louis had had I hard time after Eleanor died but we still were going on with the wedding. I hope he's ok now, because we had all felt the same and I told him that. All I wanted was for him not to worry and I knew he wouldn't stop worrying because he loved me to much. Which isn't really a bed thing, but sometimes he gets to protective. I shift gears and hit the gas. I needed to gain speed without the NOS because I didn't want to waste it. I was past the other driver when they speed ahead of me. "Way to early my friend." I say as I hit the NOS button and then I cross the finish line ahead of them. I stop and get out. "Pay up!" I say a smirk finding its way onto my lips. "Here, your a nice driver, what's your name?" The other driver says as he hands my the money. "Sage Tomlinson, what's yours?" I say a smile still on my face. "Ian Shaw." He says and I notice he's slight accent, Scottish maybe. "Well I've gotta go, my husband's waiting for me." I say as I get back into my black mustang (yes likes Louis's).

Zayn Malik: I was driving back to London when the car in front on mine hit the car in front them. I hit the breaks and came to as the one car drove off and the other rolled over. I quickly flung open my door and got out. I run up to the car and look inside. "Do I know you?" The girl asks. "What's your name?" I ask as kneel down next to the car and I try and help her out. "I-I dunno, I can't remember." She stutters as I pull her out. I hear her grunt in pain. "Sorry." I say and she looks confused. I put her down next to my car and I pull out my phone and dial 911. "911 What's your emergency?" The person asks. "There was a car crash." I say being very blunt. "Where's your location?" The person asks. "I'm on A10 Great Cambridge Road near Church Lane." I say. "Thank you, are there any casualties?" They ask. "Um, no." I say as I look at the girl I pulled out of the wreck. "Ok there's an ambulance on the way." The person says and they hang up so I do the same. "There's an ambulance on the way." I say calmly. "What's that?" The girl says and I remember she doesn't remember anything. "An ambulance is a car that caries people to help others." I reply and she nods in slight understanding.

After the ambulance left I got in my car and drive around the wreck. I hear my phone go off and I grab it and answer. "Zayn Malik." I say. "Oh my god Zayn! Where have you been, where are you?!" Mia's exasperated voice says. "I needed some time, and I'm on my way, don't worry." I reply as I continue to drive on. "Thank god! I was wondering if you were ok, you weren't answering my calls." She says her voice calming slightly. "I'm sorry ok, I just didn't want to talk and like I said I needed time but I decided I needed to come back." I say as I shift gears. "That's ok I was just worried is all. See you when you get here?" She asks. "Yeah of course." I say a smile forming on my lips.

Sage Harden-Tomlinson: I walk into my house and up to my room. I see Louis lying in the bed asleep. I shake my head and I walk back down stairs. I look outside to see our black mustangs. "Two black Mustangs? Well it's sorta like that song only Mustangs instead of Cadillacs." I ask myself. "Sage? Is that you?" Louis asks and I turn and he hugs me tightly. "I'm fine, Louis, I just went for a race." I say. "You could've been killed!!" He replies he's eyes brimming with tears. "I love you, Sage, nothing will ever change that." He says. "I love you too." I say as I wipe his tears away. He leans in and kisses me passionately.

I wake up in the morning and I notice Louis isn't here so I get up and change. I walk down stairs to find nothing out of place except his keys. He left. I let out a sigh and pull out a glass and fill it with water. I take a drink to quench my parched throat. As I finish the drink I hear a sound as if someone was in the house. I put the glass down and turn around slowly. No one. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I ask calmly. "Yeah, it's only me. Did I scare you?" Louis says as he appears from around the corner and I sigh. "Yes. I thought you were a robber, or a cop." I say. "Ok, sorry, I probably should have announced myself." He says with a small smile. I nod and turn back to the glass and take another drink this time uninterrupted.