Tokyo Drift is HERE!!!!!!!!

Ok so I know I've e posted Tokyo Drift but..... WHERE ARE MY READERS?!?!?! I actually have no idea why you guys haven't read it. I mean its not that bad.... Unless you liked Sage then I'm SCREWED. Sorry for not being Awesome and saying this sooner but I think y'all should read it and vote comment fan, whatever you do, just do it!!! :):):):):):) All I want is for you guys to be awesome and continue being cool, brave, awesome, Paul Walker fans, 1D fans, Fast and Furious fans, and just amazing people who continue being who they are and reading what they want. If I've lost all of you... Then I don't know where I'd be. I love you all so much your the reason for my generosity and my characters and the reason why I'm still on Wattpad. I wouldn't have written another book without you so be amazing and awesome and continue reading my books because I love you and I won't stop unless you stop reading my books and start to make nasty comments, I love it when you guys give me constructive criticism. Btw, I'm only 13 so I can't write as well as others and I don't think you've enjoyed my constant ranting, this is my place to shine, be myself. I'm not much of a public speaker but you guys give me a voice stronger then anything in the world, louder then the loudest sound on earth or in the world.