Part 24

Jacobs POV~ Flash back

"Hey Jacob."

"Hey J.L," I said trying to sound interested.

"You're so rude." J.L said pushing me up against the locker .

"Everyone knows I don't like you Latimore why are you fucking with me?" I asked getting angry .

"I don't give a fuck about you liking me I was trying to be nice to yo bitch ass and say hi. You looked lonely without your little boyfriend Chresanto around". Latimore said gritting his teeth.

Boyfriend ... that would be nice or something ...

"Chresanto is my my damn boyfriend," I said .

"Yes he is"

"He's not even gay." I said started to walk away.

I started to put my peace bag over my shoulder before Latimore jerked me by my arm and made me drop my bag by my locker. He yanked me by my wrist and drug me into the boys bathroom.

The school was practically empty since it was the end of the day so no one saw.

My eyes got wider and they were filled with fear.

"What are you..." I started to say before getting cut off .

Latimore pushed me up against the wall slapped me in my face.

"Shut up."

"Why are you bothering me Latimore ? What did I do to you?" I furiously asked.

"It's not you it's ... never mind that"

He grabbed me by my throat and jerks my neck to one side . He brought his lips to my neck and began to kiss and suck on my neck.

"Let me show you how a REAL man is"

"Get off of me"

I had tears running down my eyes and I just wanted him to stop. I did not like it at all.

"Oh you wanna cry? Let me give you something to cry about!" He said in between his teeth.

He jerked my arm, pulling me away from the wall then turned me around and slammed my face up against the wall. He pressed his body closer to mines. I felt so uncomfortable.

"Plump and juicy looking ass," he said smacking me on my ass.

He viciously pulled my pants down and fiddled around with his belt before I heard his pants drop to the floor. My eyes got wide and I really could not believe that this was happening . At the point in time I was hoping for Chresanto to bust through the doors and save my life, but he wasn't there .

He held one of his hands on my face and the other on my waist. Just then he violently pushed himself inside of me and went in and out fast.

I almost threw up. My stomach was churning and I couldn't breath. He kept going harder and harder . Every time he thrusted himself into me I began to feel like I was going to pass out . Tears were rushing down my eyes and I was trying to scream but I couldn't . I was in shock.