Part 25

Chresanto POV~ (12 a.m)

I was laying in my bed throwing my basketball in the air . Catching it so that it wouldn't hit me in my face . I couldn't get the idea of something being wrong with Jacob out of my head.

Maybe I should go check on him ..

It was pretty late so I had to sneak out the window in my room which wasn't that far from the ground. When I got into the car I turned the radio up and listened to the slow jams that played. My head bobbed back and forth as I was getting into the groove.

Some people want it all , but I don't want nothing at all 🎤

I mean clearly this was my song .

It was about 12:20 when I finally reached Jacobs house. All the lights in his house were off. I turned the engine off in my car and got out locking the doors behind me . I glanced up at Jacobs room hoping some sign of him being up would be given . Nothing . Nothing at all.

Could he already be asleep ?

Whether he was asleep or not I didn't care . I just had to make sure he was okay . Jacob had a huge tree that rested by his room window so I took my chances with it . Climbing up the tree was hard . Every step I took made me slip to the ground. It was like gravity was fighting me . Pulling me away.

I finally reached the top and peeked through this window. There he was lying in bed sound asleep . Although he looked quite peaceful I still had to make sure he was okay .

I slowly turned the lock on the window to the left to unlock it and raised it up slightly. It made scary squeaky noises. Just then Jacob woke up with wide eyes and peered at me .

"Chres what are you doing here?" He asked with a sleepy voice.

"I was just making sure you were okay ." I said.

"Oh okay well as you can see I'm okay . I was sleep"

"Jacob...."

"What Chresanto?" He rose his eyebrow.

"What's going on with you today ? Did I do something wrong ?" I asked with concern.

"No no no . Nothing like that . I just wasn't feeling well today thats all . "

He lifted his arm up from his lap and fiddled around with his curls . That's when I saw it ..

"JACOB PEREZ!" I yelled.

He quickly brought his arm back to his lap and put his head down.

"What the flying fuck?"

"What's Chresanto?" He asked nonchalantly

"Fuck you mean what ? What is that shit on your arm?" I asked angry .

He sucked his teeth and got quiet . I walked over to his bed and sat on the edge of it just close enough so that I could see. His arms looked terrible. Like someone had beaten him up or something .

I grabbed his right arm and started to examine it . I poked at it which made Jacob jump a little.

"Ouch that hurts !" He screamed in pain.