Planning

++ Chresanto ++

I walked to my English class with a smile on my face knowing that something interesting would be going down today. When I walked into the classroom all eyes turned my way including Jacob's. Ugh I forgot we had the same English class.

"Mr. August why are you late to my class?", Ms. Bottom said.

" Sorry, I was taking care of some business", I said reassuring her.

She raised an eyebrow up at me and crossed her arms over her chest.

" Take a seat we were just about to start our testing", She said.

I quickly sat at my desk and put my head down. I heard a small sigh come from the back of the class. I turned around to see that it was Jacob. He looked horrible, but did I care ? No. he didn't care about my feelings when I had them.

He looked over at me with sympathetic eyes, but I just turned back around in my seat. Ms. bottom was now handing out the test and I was really at this point praying that I did good on this test. I didn't study.

" Ok class you may start as soon as you get your test", Ms. bottom said. " Be sure to put your name at the top of your test".

When I got my test I skimmed through the 3 paged test and took a long sigh before I picked my pencil up . I looked around the classroom to see that everyone including Jacob had already started on their test.

1st question: Why is Romeo and Juliet's love so strong ?

How In the hell am I suppose to know why they loved each other so much. It's not me or my love life so I could care less.

30 mins later~

I was only on question 10 and there's 30 questions. There's only 10 more minutes of class.

I examined the room again and seen that Jacob had finished his test and now had his head down on the desk.

" 10 more minutes class", Ms. Bottom said .

I let out a huge sigh which caused a few stares but I didn't care. I began filling in any answer at this moment .

" Alright pass your papers up ", Ms. Bottom said standing up at the front of the class.

Jacobs paper was passed up my way and I held on to his paper and passed everyone else's paper up to the front.

I examined his answers. they all looked right, But I didn't have time to copy. I just erased his name off his paper and put my name and put his name on my paper. See how he likes that.

"Chresanto I said to pass the papers up", Ms. Bottom said with an eye brow raised.

" Oh, sorry here pass that up to her", I said handing the papers to someone in front of me.

Soon the bell rang and I hurriedly rushed out of the class knowing that I had to meet up with the team and coach.

I went to the locker room and got dressed in my uniform. Soon the locker room filled with my whole basket ball team.

" Yo, my man Chres", I heard someone yell to me.

I turned around to see that it was Latimore.

" Yo, What's up?", I said giving him some dap.

" Aye you coming to that party that Mysty's holding tonight?", He said in a excited voiced.

I rolled my eyes inside my head, but put a fake smile on the outside.

" Yea man I wouldn't miss it for the world", I said with a reassuring smile.

Mysty was popular for the hyped parties that she always held , and for always having some fun games to play at each party.