Ignorance pt. 2

++ Jacob ++

I woke up with my eyes heavy and my bear next to me. My curtains in my room had been fully opened allowing the sun to creep it's way inside my room. Today was Friday and I didn't even feel like getting up and going. I feel like plain ole shit.

" Jacob get up, is my baby Chres coming to get you?", I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

" I don't know mom ", I yelled back at her.

In reality I did know but it wouldn't hurt to call and make sure right ?

I picked my phone up from my night stand that I had, and dialed Chresanto's number. The phone rang a few times before I heard the phone being picked up.

Chres: Hey

Jacob: Hey listen I wanted to talk to you.

Chres: Wassup ?

Jacob: Look i'm--

Chres: Haha you've reached my voicemail leave a message after the beep *beep*

I forgot he even had that as his voicemail. He needs to change it.

I silently sighed to myself and threw my both back onto my bed. Guess I'm not getting a ride after all.

Lazily dragging myself out of bed, I walked into the bathroom and cut the shower water on. The water ran smoothly which attracted it to me even more. I watched every single drip off water pound against the tub. It was quite an amazing scene to me.

I stripped myself away from my clothes and got in the shower. I allowed my body to relax to the warm water that hit my soft skin. Nothing was more relaxing to me than the shower it's self.

" Jacob is Chresanto coming to get you or not?", I heard my mom say from the other side of my room door. " You're going to be late to school Mijo".

" No ma he's not coming to get me today", I said back in a soft tone.

I can't think about this right now. I have a big test in English. I've been studying hard for it, and I know I can pass it. I can easily get a good grade in that class if I pass this.

" Mijo let's go! ", My mom yelled at me.

" Ya voy ma!", I yelled back at her. ( I'm coming ma )

I quickly turned off the shower water and grabbed a towel that had been on the edge of my skin, and wrapped my waist up in the towel. I examined myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. My eyes had bags underneath them and it looked like I had been crying all night. Just my luck.

I hurriedly scampered out the bathroom and got dressed in anything I could find. I usually worry about the way I dress but not today.

" Come on son", I heard my mom say from the other side of my door.

Man was she annoying right now.

I heard her shuffle her feet down the stairs and speed out the front door. I quickly grabbed my peace bag and rushed down the stairs out the front door. My mom was waiting in the car with it started up and everything. I hated whenever she took me to school because she would always blast her Mexican music and then we she dropped me off at school the music would still be playing, and I would get a lot of stares and laughs from people. Her and her Hispanic heritage is just a big NO-NO.

She was in the drivers seat dancing and moving around to the music , which made me hesitant to even get in the car with her. I got in anyways being that I hated being late being late to school. I sat my peace bag atop my lap and leaned m head up against the window.

" Ma can we go now", I said annoyed at the fact that she was more into the song than getting me to school.

"Oh sorry baby this is my song", She said in an innocent voice.

With that being said she sped off down the street still playing the music loud.

When we arrived at the school a lot of people were outside including Chres and his basketball team. He was talking and laughing with them, making me a little jealous that that wasn't me he was talking and laughing with.

" Alright Mijo end of the road get out", My mom said while placing  a kiss atop my forehead .

I quickly pulled away from her and grabbed my bag, and got out the car. I seen Chres turn towards me and give me a cold stare before he started busting out laughing pointing at me to everyone.

I just quickly walked away and headed into the school building to my locker.

" Hey Jacob", I heard a familiar voice say to me from behind.

I quickly turned around to see that it was Mysty with the cheesiest smile ever. I always found that cute about her.

" Hey, What's up", I said .

"I was wondering if you were still coming to the party today", She said in an excited tone.

I know I did promise to go and all but I really didn't feel like partying today.

" Um no I wont be coming sorry", I said in a uneasy tone.

Her smile on her face quickly faded as she did her puppy dog face. She knew I never could say No to her or that face in general.

" Please, you promised that you would go", She said in a begging tone.

" Alright, alright fine i'll go just this time",  I said giving in to her.

She put a smile back on her face, and attacked me with a hug.

" Yay, thank you", she said pecking my lips.

I put a slight smile on my face and broke the hug.

"Well I should get going now, see you later Jacob", Mysty said while rushing off to her class.

I hurriedly grabbed my things that I needed out my locker and rushed to my English class.

++ Chresanto ++

Oh don't worry , I'll be there.

??? Good we got business to handle.

Hit it for me one time. Alright well you guys have a lot in store so buckle your seat belts u and enjoy this ride.

- Who was Chresanto talking to ?

- How do you think the party will go?

Tell me what ya think . Thanks :)