Ignorance

Awww you guys made me happy. Fine I wont delete the story, but you guys have to keep reading deal ? Deal :)

++ Chresanto ++

I drove home in complete silence. I didn't bother waiting for Jacob after school to bring him home like I usually do. He will have to walk his ass home.

When I got home I slammed the front door and stomped up to my room.

" Boy you better stop slamming my door ", My mom yelled up at me.

I really didn't care about what she was talking about at this moment. All this was just too much. I just cant be around Jacob any more its too much for me. That really hurt. It's not like I meant to kiss him.

I took my calculus homework out of my book bag and laid it across my bed. When my eyes looked over the paper I got dizzy and just flipped myself over on my back.

Whoaa that shit looks hard . Jacob would always help me with my homework or just end up doing it if he didn't feel to keep explaining the same thing over and over to me. Oh well looks like that assignment wont be getting done then.

I just pushed the papers off my bed and climbed to the top, looking up at the ceiling.

Today was really not my day. Just fuck it.

" Chresanto come down here ", my mom yelled from down stairs.

She always calling my name. What does she want now damn.

" Coming ", I yelled back at her.

I lazily drug myself out of bed and walked down stairs to the kitchen where I know she would be. She was sitting at the table with her phone in the middle of the table, her arms crossed, and oner eye brow arched. Shit consider myself done.

" Why don't you sit yourself down Chresanto", She said with her arms still crossed.

"No ma I'm good I think i'll stand", I said getting annoyed with her.

She raised her eyebrow up once more but eased up a little and took a deep breathe before speaking up again.

" Please take a seat Chresanto", she said again to me but in a calmer voice.

She keeps calling me chresanto and it's uncomfortable. I mean I know that my name and all ut I cant deal when my mother calls me that. She always calls me Chres or baby or something a mother would call her son.

I silently sighed to myself and pulled a chair out from underneath the table, and sat my self down, folding my arms on the table.

" What is it ?", I asked trying to get straight to the part.

" Ms. Perez tells me that her son, you best friend, Jacob walked all the way from school home", She said with her eye brow raised up. "She said that when he got in the house he looked hurt, not physically, but emotionally, and he just stomped up to his room".

Wow I should've known it was going to be about him.

" Ok.. and what does that have to do with me?", I asked irritated.

" That he walked home all the way from school", my mother said raising her voice. "The school is like 15 blocks away".

Now she getting on my nerves. This isn't my fault. It's his for being inconsiderate and childish with his words.

" Look me and Jacob aren't friends anymore so there's no need to take him home", I said raising my voice.

I forcefully pushed my seat back and glared at my mother before I stormed away with the biggest attitude ever.

Today is really not my day at all. First Jacob now my mom. Who else ? damn.

"Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August you better get back down these stairs right this minute", My mom yelled up the stairs.

Oh so she think she scaring me now cuz she saying my full name. Well fuck it. I don't want to be Chresanto any more. I don't want to be the star of the basketball team anymore. I just wanna float away and never come back.

I just slammed my room door behind me and bounced on my bed, slamming my head into my pillow. I felt a vibration come from underneath my pillow.

Digging my hand around under my pillow, I pulled my phone out and glanced at the screen. Oh goody it's Jacob! Yea I don't have time for bullshit right now leave a message after the beep.

I didn't bother answering. Instead I just tossed my phone off the bed onto the ground.

"Chresanto!!", My mom yelled from the other end of my door.

Im not answering her right now either. Instead I pulled my covers atop my head and buried myself underneath the covers.

5 minutes later the banging at my room door stopped and I just heard cold sobs coming from the other side.

" Why wont you just talk to me baby ", my mother said with sad sobs.

I sighed heavily feeling not in the mood at the moment and shut my eyes.

Sorry for the late updates. Well finals are over. Hopefully I did awesome :)

- Do you think Chres is over reacting ?

-Do you think Jacob was wrong for what he did ?