Let the games begin..

Lol I really love you guys feed back for this book. It aint even all that tho but thank you guys. This is why I love yall.

++ Chresanto ++

Me, Jay L, Craig and Ray hopped out the car ready than ever. Jay L and Ray had been riding on the hood of the car acting crazy. Yelling at any and every girl they seen on the street.

" My nigga you ready to get turnt ?", Ray said in a loud voice.

" Yes, nigga lets bring the party to a home run", I said with a Kool-Aid smile.

We 4 walked up to the front door not bothering to knock or ring the door bell. We just walked in. Tuh why should we have to ask to come in if we were already invited.

" Well well well look who we have here.", Mysty said with a smile. " Come on in enjoy yourselves more people will people arriving here shortly".

" Well you look absolutely beautiful", I said spinning her around by her hand putting my game mode on.

She giggled a little and pushed me away. The music was loud and bumping. I was bobbing my head back and forth to the sound of Move that dope by Future sounded the house. I heard more cars pull up, and before you know it  was a full house.

" Heyy Chress", I heard a female voice say from beside me.

I turned around to see it was India looking finer than ever. Her hair was straight with a black skin tight dress and knee high black boots.

" Hey boo you ready ?", I said while taking her hand into mines.

She nodded her head and took my hand in hers.

" So where's your little friend at ?" She said trying to yell over the music.

"We're not friends anymore and I don't know.", I said. " I didn't see him when I came through.

She shook her head in an "Mhm whatever you say" way and started dancing to the music.

" Ill be back I' going to get us a few drinks ", I said yelling into her ear.

She nodded her head and went back to dancing to the music. I walked to the kitchen pushing past people. The song 2 On sounded the house. A lot of dancing going on right about now.

When I walked into the kitchen I stopped dead in my tracks. Jacob was in the kitchen chatting away with Mysty. Luckily he didn't see me. I took a deep breathe and walked over to the punch bowl.

" Yo Mysty is there any alcohol in this ", I asked.

She stopped talking to Jacob and looked over at me.

"No cant be responsible for all that", She said while laughing.

I gave a fake laugh and got 2 cups. One for me and one for India. I looked around twice to make sure Mysty or Jacob wasn't paying attention. Or anyone else in that manner. I took out a small bottle of Alcohol that India gave me and poured all of it in .

I then took the spoon that was in the punch bowl and mixed the alcohol into the punch. After I poured me and India a drink and walked out like nothing happened.

" Here", I said handing india her drink.

She gladly took it from me and took a sip from it. Her body was moving to the music making me dance along with her. I grabbed her y her waist with my free hand and started dancing along with her.

" Yo bro", I heard Ray say from behind me .

I stopped dancing and turned around to face Ray.

" Yea ?", I said.