Dreams

++ Jacob ++

Me and Chres laid in the bed. I laid at the end of the bed and he laid at the top. My hands hung off the bed while I laid on my stomache.

Chres came troppling his heavy body on top of me. I barely could breathe. Damn.

"C'mon Jakey let's play a game", he said whispering in my ear and blowing cool hair on my neck.

My neck hairs stood up. My palms became sweaty and my stomache felt like it had butterflies in it.

"Fine what game", I asked.

He didn't say any words. He just flipped me over on my back and started kissing my neck while pinning my arms down firmly to the bed.

He was almost at my spot. If  he got any closer I wouldn't be able to control myself.

He kept sucking my neck sending pleasuring sensations throughout my body .

"Mhm..". I moaned out slightly.

Soon we were stripped of our clothes , and I was gazing up at Chres's bare body. Gawd his body was... wait what the fuck!

Alarm clock goes off*

I woke up sweating and panting. Boy it felt like I needed an inhaler and I don't even have asthma.

I checked my phone and seen that I had a text message from Chres.

~ Be ready by 7:00 :) .

I looked at my clock to see that it was 6:30.

Dammit Chres! That's only 30 damn minutes to get my stuff togther. He never picks me up this early.

I hurriedly hopped out of bed and literally ran to the bathroom cutting the shower water on. I made sure the water was nice and warm before I stepped in.

The soothing water hit my skin softly and dripped down my stomache. Mane did the water feel good.

When I was done showering I wrapped a white towel around my waist and walked out the bathroom.

"BOO!", Chres said.

I literally almost jumped out my towel. My heart was racing fast. What is he tryna do ? kill me .

" How did you get in here", I asked with one eyebrow up.

" Ma let me in duh Jakey", He said with sarcasm. " It's 7:10 we are late to where I wanted to take you.

" Well where are we going", I asked.

' Somewhere.", He said with a smile. " Now hurry up and get ready I'll step out while you get dressed.

++ Chresanto ++

Damn his body was... wait hol' up I cant be thinking like this. I'm the star of basketball, I cant be gay. But I mean he did look hm. Ima stop :/

I stepped outside of his room so that he could get dressed.

" Ok you can come in now ", I heard him yell from the other side of the door.

I slowly peeked my head into his room before stepping fully inside. He was fixing his hair up.

" So where are we going ?" He asked with a concerned look.

I just smiled and waited for him to finish with his hair.

" Nigga hello where are we going?" He asked getting this time getting louder .

" Damn don't trip Jakey you act like I'm going to take you somewhere to get killed", I said with a playful voice.

He raised an eyebrow up at me before putting a smile to his face. We walked  out his room downstairs where he mother stood in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

" Ma we out", I said to her in a loud voice so that she would be able to hear me over the blender.

" Oh Hijo don't you wanna stay for breakfast", She said to me and Jacob.

I shook my head no as well did he. I gave her a reassuring smile that I would definitely stay for breakfast next time, and she gave me a big smile which me some sort of happy.

Within minutes me and Jacob were out the door, and had found comfort in my car.

Not the best I guess but I got a plan that you will be like " Bish whet" Just wait on it .

-Floats away on cloud 9-