Where To?

Scarlett Johnson

"Scar, here I'll take your bag."

Shawn told me quietly as I watched him load everything into the back of the taxi.

He slammed the trunk shut and turned to face me, he gently stroked my cheek and brushed a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Where are we going?"

I asked him, he shook his head and sighed, he placed his hand in mine.

"I don't know, New York, Nashville. I'm not really sure, but I guess we'll find out when we get there."

He told me quietly, he led me to the side of the car and opened the door for me allowing me to climb in.

I scooted to the other side and Shawn jumped in after me and closed the door loudly behind him.

"The airport please!"

Shawn called to the driver, the driver nodded and pulled out onto the dark street.

I rested her head on Shawn's shoulder and entwined our hands together in my lap, he shifted his position to wrap his arm around me.

"What are we doing?"

I questioned, I felt him turn his head to rest his chin on my head.

"No clue."

He told me, I sighed and squeezed his hand even tighter.

"But we'll figure it out together."

He added, I snuggled up to his chest and buried my face into his neck.

His scent filled my lungs and I smiled lightly before lightly pecking his neck.

"Baby, I love you so much."

I whispered, I giggled slightly before I kissed his neck again.

"I love you too baby."

He whispered back before he kissed my head softly.

"How's your head doing?"

He asked as he quietly stroked my temple lightly.

"It's fine, thank you."

I whispered, I looked up to see him smiling in the rearview mirror.

"10 minutes!"

The driver called over his shoulder, Shawn kissed my head once more before he sat up straighter.

"You ready?"

Shawn asked me, I nodded my head against his chest and pecked his cheek.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

I whispered back gently before relaxing again.