Drunk'n Disorderly

Thoughtless about the ditzy feeling the first two bottles of mead made him. Ubbe was frivolous when a half dressed Eleri insisted that the heir go fetch another bottle for two for them. Greedy to continue enjoying the nightlife they'd inspired after returning to Kattegat in the dead of night.

"Are you scared of the dark~" Eleri purred, a mixture of a slurring words and the attempt to draw it out with a wild grin.

"What, no," Abashed Ubbe hefted himself off the bed he'd been lounging with Eleri. Wobbly on his feet Ubbe solicited a short teeter on his feet. Eleri, kneeling on the bed before him, grabbed the vikings hips giggling.

"A drunkard can't even keep standing up right," sniggering Eleri leaned into the inebriated man and bit his beard once more with a growl.

"Shhh, shh," putting his right index finger to pursed lips Ubbe sought to keep her babbling quiet but it was hard enough to keep his own laughter at bay, "Don't make a peep, shh. I'll get another don't move."

Floundering back limply Eleri rolled onto her side facing Ubbe as he stumbled towards the rooms door, "Don't misfire Son of Ragnar, you haven't even gotten enough liquor in me to get three more wishes."

The wink Eleri gave him forced a shiver down Ubbe's spine. Though this drunkard evening was not his intent when both viking and varagain returned to town, it was hard not to indulge in the affair after both sped drank the first bottles Ubbe brought to Eleri. What started off as a competition to drink as fast as they could, had turned into a tolerance contest. More intoxicated they became, the less inclined either became of pursuing anything but erratic drunkard talk. Mixed in with the occasional stop to swap spit between bursts of beer fueled laughter.

"Hurry back King Ubbe~" Eleri batted a coquettish eye across to Ubbe. All the while laying back on the lump of pillows, legs crossed, she drew a slow pale hand up her inner thigh starring back at him without fault.

A low grumble came from the eldest son who couldn't help chew his bottom lip. The taste of her and mead aromatic on his lips. Torn to slam the door shut and move past the drinking, Ubbe figured coming back with full bottles may help his growing desires.

Flush as he stepped out of the room, Ubbe latched the door shut behind him tight. Inhaling sharply the man shook his head trying to clear the scattered thoughts and focus. Immediately he knew sneaking back into the cellar the closer it came to dawn made the task risky. Too far into it now the common sense he normally held was far out of question when all he could think about was getting back to that bed he intended in using.

Keeping a faithful pace on agile feet made sure Ubbe eluded most the obstacles between the guest room and across the manor to his target. Both times before he'd skittered past everyone and everything without even such of a peep from them. Luck ran out on what should have been third times the charm.

"Ubbe?" a groggy voice from behind the blonde, "What are you doing?"

Hardly startled what made Ubbe jolt a little was the sudden sound more than his name being calling. Twisting around he saw Hvitserk standing in nothing but underwear rubbing tiredness from his eyes.

"What are you doing awake brother?" repeating once more, a little more clearly, Hvitserk stepped towards his brother.

In any other situation Ubbe quickly came up with something to excuse his actions. But the quantity of beer and mead consumed under the watchful eye of Eleri's peer pressure set the vikings mind to mushy fuzz.

"I uh, I was getting-" stumbling with a slur to his retort Ubbe tried wiping the wasted feeling from his face like it was that easy, "I was getting a drink-"