Ivar's Ingress

Passing his warm palm over the void area in the midst of furs and woven blankets. Ubbe was met with the startle of reaching out to touch Sigurd's ratted hair and not the soft skin of the varagain he'd expected to. Confounded even after moving his hand down searching for Eleri's form in the bed, Ubbe's eyes snapped open as he scanned for her still dopey sleepy and unable to focus. Instinctively ripping the blanket back like Eleri was perhaps just hiding. Ubbe only found Sigurd an arm's length from him in the shared bed. And quite unhappy about his older brother's suddenness of ripping the warmth from him.

"Ubbe- What in the hel-"griping about Ubbe's unpleasant wake up, Sigurd rolled over onto his back to scowl over at his brother through barely open eyes. The lack of another body in their bed not registering in the Vikings mind yet.

"I don't know-"groaning Sigurd draped his forearm over his eyes. Despising his brother's promptness for no reason, "Ubbe what are you doing?"

"Where's Eleri?" Ubbe posing the question more like a statement to get his brother out of bed. He fast to dawn on something more than the undergarment he slept in. Sigurd slowly sitting up on his half of the bed, in no invigorated state like his older brother was.

Wandering eyes over the room still dark. Only gleams of morning sun filtering in through the hung furs blocking the two windows in the sitting room. That had been transformed into a mock bunk room for the trio's residence the past three months since Lagertha taking power of Kattegat from a now deceased Aslaug. Just as Ubbe had noticed much earlier, Sigurd now coming to see it was just the two of them in the room. Something that hadn't happen at all in the last ninety days together. Eleri having been the inclined one to wake both Viking brothers to start the day. Waking to their own circadian rhythm wasn't normal.

"Where is she?" Sigurd's blond eyebrows pinched in the middle when he flicked his dark blue eyes back over to his brother.

Ubbe fasten his belt before pulling the thick teal tunic over his waist and padding down an wrinkles, "I don't know, she didn't wake me you fool. Why else would I still be in here with you?"

His brother's voice being twanged with just the sliver of panic over Eleri's whereabouts was enough for Sigurd to kick off the blankets Ubbe had piled on him. Thinking the worse was easy for the two men who'd lost their mother to the woman commanding the varagain currently. Ubbe through Sigurd's garments across the bed at his face, eliciting him to dress quickly.

"She didn't wake you up at all? The sun isn't high," Sigurd, doing a little dance as he shoved his legs into his trousers and fidgeted over to one of the windows, shook his head misunderstanding the woman's intent of leaving without telling them, "It's not late, she must have left before it rose."

"I don't know, if I did I wouldn't be asking Sigurd," Ubbe sour at his brother's prattle. Tossing a few things out of the way to uncover the small dagger he'd found carrying caused no stir. Ubbe lashed it to his belt and shot his brother a look, "Hurry up already."

A grumbling mocking noise from the younger man as he yanked down his sleeves caught up in his heavy three quarters sleeve overcoat. Finishing it off with a wide leather belt adorn with a few Celtic knots and looped in the middle with an iron buckle. He was about to be hot on his brother's trail out the door when the jiggle of the metal handle staggered their hobble out the door. Snapping both sets of eyes to the door as it eased open, both men sighed gratefully at seeing the intrusion was of the woman they'd both fretted over so quickly.

"Eleri!" Ubbe swishing over to the woman stepping through the threshold, he didn't give her a chance to remove her hand from the handle before showering her in affection. Taking her in his long arms and kissing over the hairline of the woman.