Episode 2- Hey, Van👽

"Everything you want is coming. Relax and let the universe pick the timing and the way. You just need to trust that what you want is coming, and watch how fast it comes."

- Abraham Hicks

👽👽👽

Elena doodled a leather jacket in her notebook with the tip of her tongue sticking out as she concentrated deeply. Kate rolled her eyes at this and pressed her pale, fuchsia lips together. She then snatched the pencil away and tsked.

"Study," Kate hissed in response to Elena's scowl. So that I don't have to teach you. I need some me time. I need to find a park in the evening...

"I want to go home," Elena protested, tapping her textbook distastefully, bringing Kate back to reality.

The latter sighed and replied sarcastically, "This happens to people who force their little sisters to act like Barbie."

"Shut up! Go on being Dexter for all I care!" Elena muttered.

"Without their will," Kate stressed. "Hey, just because I dye my own hair doesn't make me a dexter. And I don't even dye my whole hair, just a strand," she said, pointing to the electric blue curl in her loosely tied ponytail.

She couldn't concentrate when her wavy hair curtained her face, so she had tied it around roughly.

"I don't dye other's hair, so I'm not a dexter," she added further.

"Shut up, nerdo. One teacher is enough," Elena groaned. "I meant Dexter from Cartoon Network. Since you're so fond of experimenting and wearing glasses... even though you don't need them."

"Yeah, and you're that mean, annoying sister, Dee Dee, who disturbs me every time."

"Nebula!" Elena whispered in mock horror.

"I'm not nebulying. It's the bitter truth, sis," she emphasized and glanced around.

The teacher's dull voice droned on and on about historical figures, oblivious to the zombied state of the students who looked at each other with pained expressions. All except Kate.

She listened to every word with a smile gracing her face and adjusted her glasses. She only wore them while studying or experimenting and believed they would help "switch-on-the-inner-nerd" in her.

👽👽👽

The bell rang after an agonizing hour, and Elena rushed outside in hopes of finding the cafeteria soon. Kate joined her side, and they pouted together saying, "Hungry."

"I hope they serve pizzas here," Elena sighed, clutching her rumbling tummy.

"Ew, no. I would really love some chocolate mousse right now," Kate replied with a grin.

"Yeah and this is a five-star resort." Elena shook her head with a soft smile on her face, knowing her sister's love for chocolates.

"Earth to El," Kate singsonged after a minute as she snapped her fingers in her twin's face. "No lotteries yet, stop daydreaming."

"Hey, we haven't got all day, Russo!" someone screeched from behind the line. Elena gave an apologetic look to nobody in particular and quickly grabbed some pasta for both of them.

The cafeteria was almost full, and they had to search for empty seats. Everyone gazed at them as they whispered amongst themselves. Some of them even pointed openly at the twins without worrying that they were being so obvious.