Episode 37 - Belongingness👽

"You are summer to my winter heart."

-Gemma Troy

👽👽👽

A short talk with his mom last night confirmed Ivan's suspicions about the twins.

Mrs. Moore told him that the twins had been a part of his life.

Something had happened to him, but that "something" didn't have a name.

His mom had even explained that she didn't want to discuss the past details because they hurt immensely.

What shocked him was the fact that she had admitted her demands being ridiculous at times.

She also added that she loved him, despite all the rules and strictness. That she only wanted the best for him.

Ivan took a deep breath. Things with his mom were okay after so long, he felt.

There was only one thing left to do.

He smirked slightly. He knew he had already practiced the dancing scene with Elena.

But one more time wouldn't hurt, would it?

He scanned the faces of his classmates. Ashley was chatting with Sarah, Riva and Ruby were laughing at something.

Max stood beside Kate, holding hands with her. Neither of them had talked to each other since morning and Ivan found it strange.

He shook his head and glanced at Elena, who stood a little away from him.

Her face looked unhappy as it hadn't been greeted by its bunny teeth.

Ivan knew Elena was upset about the accusations he had placed on her and Kate.

He smiled thinking that she cared a lot about him. He did too, and that's why he would stop being cold.

Although the twins loved teasing him with their silly pranks, they were mostly harmless.

After he had recollected everything with a cool head, he felt the twins wouldn't try to insult him.

They cared about him even in those times when all he had done was to push them away.

He sighed and walked towards Max and Kate. "Sing 'Once Upon A Dream'."

They raised their eyebrows at him.

"Haven't we already practiced that, dude?" Max asked.

Ivan nodded. "Do so for perfection's sake."

"Why don't you just admit you want El in your arms?" Kate asked, trying to keep her thin lips from smiling.

"Again," she added, passing him a tiny grin.

Way to rub it in, Mini Snarky.

Ivan found Max wiggling his eyebrows. He knew his bestie was asking for confirmation.

Ivan nodded reluctantly and rolled his eyes when Max whistled. Kate tried to do the same but could only release air.

"Stop it, guys. Just start singing, okay?"