Episode 12 - R.I.P. Assignment👽

"Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone."

-Roy T. Bennett

👽👽👽

Elena stood outside the classroom and waited for Kate to come out. Her sister had stopped to ask the teacher about something.

Elena tapped her foot impatiently against the marble floor. Her face clearly showed her annoyed look, and she moved her feet back and forth.

Clearly, she could make patience impatient with her tactics someday.

She was about to barge inside the classroom to bring Kate out but stopped when she heard a certain nasal voice behind her.

It was Ashley, surrounded by her clones, Riva and Ruby who like her had their hair styled in tight ponytails.

Elena cringed at their tightly made hair. Ugh! That must hurt a lot.

Ashley looked perfect in a tiger-printed jumpsuit. Black eyeliner darkened her eyes, making their blue color pop out. A glimmering tiger-printed eyeshadow was dusted upon her eyelids, making her look like a wildcat.

It seemed as if her feet had trouble breathing as they were tightly fit in her black heels. Back problems will surely await her in some years.

Elena also noticed that Ashley clutched a blue file in her hand. Wow, she does her assignments?

She frowned upon seeing Ashley clapping the file against her palm, a smirk on her face, revealing the dimple on her left cheek.

She then noticed Sarah who trailed timidly behind Ashley.

"No one gets to know this," Ashley whispered to Sarah, going through the file's contents.

She snatched another file from Riva's hands and went through it. This one, however, didn't seem to interest her, and she threw it on the floor.

Riva picked her file up and moved away with Ruby by her side, their faces flooded with relief.

Elena watched this with a deeper frown as she remembered that the Astronomy teacher had asked them to bring their assignments in blue files. So, she makes people do her homework as well. Time to move into action.

Ashley hit Sarah on her head lightly with the file the latter had given her and walked with a smug look on her painted face.

Before she could walk away completely, Elena's hand grabbed her wrist, stopping her.

"And where do you think you're going, princess?" Elena asked with a frown.

"And who may you be?" Ashley feigned surprise.

The students started filing out of their classes but stopped to notice the exchange between Aurora's queen and badass twin.

"Drop the act, Ashley," Elena commented sarcastically, and glared at her while snatching the file.

"That's mine, give it back!"

"Now, what do we have here?"

Elena raised her eyebrows while flipping through the pages of the assignment. She noticed Sarah's gray eyes pleading not to do anything.

She knew pretty well that it was the Astronomy assignment. Each student was asked to submit their own by the next day.

While everyone toiled around typing the huge assignment, Ashley prepared hers by ordering Sarah to make one for her. How convenient!