Alpha

Early in the morning Luna was left with Melissa while Scott was at school day, for two reason one, she was too young to start preschool and two Scott believed she would not be ready for that kind of socializing.

"Come on Luna put your shoes on," Stiles says chasing the pup around. Luna was running away laughing, thinking it was a game they were playing.

"Scott I need help," Stiles yells to Scott who is sitting down talking to his mom. Laughing, Scott shakes his head at the pup who is giving her uncle a hard time before he walked to the front room.

"Luna sit," Scott commanded and Luna sat on the floor criss cross. Scott knees down and put on some of his old baby shoes.

"I want you to be a good pup for my mom," Scott says picking her up. Her lip begins to stick out and a tear falls from her cheek.

"You leave," she quivers

"Only for a little while, Then I will come back. I promise." Scott says kissing her nose making her smile.

Melissa came dressed in her work uniform ready to leave when she held her hands out for Scott to pass the young pup. He rubbed his nose on her cheeks and neck , her do the same masking each other scent with their own. He kissed her nose and forehead before she licked his nose. Scott stared at the sad pup before reluctantly giving his mom the pup.

"We got to go," Stiles says kissing the pup's forehead and pulling Scott away from the pouting girl. When they finally left Melissa grabbed apple slices for the pup and a cup of chocolate milk. Luna walked up to Melissa pulling her head down and leaned their heads together.

Memory

Inside a big house was six people, some sitting down and others standing up.It seemed like they were arguing about something. There was an older man, an older woman and four children.

"Alpha we need to leave," the oldest child says to his father, The Alpha

"Let them come we are not leaving our home." The alpha states picking up little Luna

"We won't survive," the mother says as the heard yelling outside they all step outside seeing people running and other fighter.

Bam!

The middle child falls down with a bullet through the heart. Luna and the rest of the family stood there shocked and scared. The father kissed Luna and the rest of the family before joining the fight.

"Tom watch Luna and hid," the mother order before the oldest son and her ran. Luna was in ten year old ,Toms arms watching the scene play out. They watch the oldest son protect the mom fighting by their father side until an arrow hit the father's heart killing him. Their mom screamed. The oldest son ran to the pair when he suddenly fell in. He was dead.

Luna looked up to see a man walking towards them, she tapped Tom's shoulder. Looking up Tom sees him before he pushes Luna behind him ready to attack the man, but the man pulled out a taser. Luna covered her eyes but still heard the shot ring through her ears.

"Tom wake up," Luna says trying to wake up her dead brother. Looking up she sees the man so she runs to her room hiding under the bed crying.

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,

Go to sleep my little baby.

When you wake you shall have

All the pretty little horses.

Black and bays, dapples, grays,

All the pretty little horses.

Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,