Saving the parents

Hours later Scott, Stiles and Alison shot up from the cold water breathless. 

" I saw it. I know where it is. We passed it." Scott says out of breath looking around until his eyes landed on the whimpering pup on the table, he rapped the towel around him and picked her up to cradle her. 

"There's There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big." Stiles explained drying his hair 

" It was the night we were looking for the body." Scott says kissing Luna's forehead 

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter." 

" I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." Alison added 

"It was me. You almost hit me. " Scott tells her and smiles when he sees Luna awake and digging her cold nose into his neck,

"We can find it. " Scott says but stops when he sees the faces on Deaton, Lydia and Isaac, "What?"  

"You guys were out a long time. " Lydia says 

"How long is a long time?"

"We've been in the water for 16 hours? " 

A couple of minutes later Luna was still in Scotts arms too scared to leave so she held on to his shirt will all her strength. 

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles tells Scott 

"I made a deal with Deucalion." Scott agues. While they others talk Luna stood in Scotts arm drawing patterns on his neck with her fingers trying to take her mind off things. Until Scott carried Luna into the car and drove to Alison's. 

"Just grab anything? Stiles, I'm not smelling your Dad's boxers," Scott says on the phone," Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks."

" What about me? "  Isaac asked once Scott hung up the phone

"See what you can find in my Dad's closet. Anything with the strongest scent. " Alison says as they walk in and come to a halt when they see Agent McCall sitting at Argents desk. 

"Quite an arsenal your father's got here, young lady." Agent McCall says,"Scott. "

" What are you doing here? " Scott asked his dad tightening his grip on Luna 

"  Following one of the only leads I have. Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat, and we can talk?," He told the two teens and then saw Isaac appeared," You too, Isaac." 

"How do you know my name?" Isaac asked 

"Your name's one of the few things I know. To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has me Stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue. " 

" If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago." Scott says walking closer to his father  

" I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room." 

Scott sat down on the chair bouncing his knee that Luna sat on,"I'm not gonna lie. I'm more than a little disturbed, not only by the number of missing parents, but the fact that it's Stiles's father, your father, and your mother." Agent McCall says Luna smiled and held her two hands out waiting for Isaac to place a mint in it. She smiled and threw it in her mouth before snuggling into Scotts chest. Isaac smiled but raised his hand

"Mine are both dead. " Making Luna giggle 

"Silly Isaac,"  Luna say giggle making Isaac give her more mints

"Save the cliched teenage apathy for your high school teachers. The three of you know more than you're saying, and I'm fully willing to keep you here all night if I have to." Agent McCall says and again Isaac raised his hands

"Luna's Bedtime is at 8 so that's not going to work," making Luna pout 

"You cant keep us here," Scott says smoothing out Luna's hair making her purr

"Not without some kind of warrant." Alison added 

"I've got a desk full of probable cause." Agent McCall says pointing to the weapons on thee desk 

"My father is a highly respected private security consultant and federally licensed firearms dealer. That means he has to own a few weapons. Like this 175-pound draw tactical crossbow. Or this carbon steel Marine combat knife, .50AE Desert Eagle. Hmm. Smoke grenade with pull ring igniter." Alison says and pull the smoke bomb. Scott pushed Luna's head into his shirt and ran out along with Alison and Isaac. Once they got one the road Scot kneeled down. 

"hey Pup you need go with Ali and Uncle Isaac okay I will be back. Be a good girl okay. I love you will all my heart," He kisses her head and hugs her before walking away. 

" Are you sure we're going the right direction?"  Isaac asked the hunter who has the pup in her arms 

"I know we're near it. You think you can pick up a scent." Alison  asked the werewolf 

"I'm trying, but I can't I hear something." Isaac said but stop,"  It's an it's an emitter. It's one of your Dad's." 

"Are you sure? " Alison asked as Isaac took Luna from Alison 

" Has to be. Come on. Allison. " They ran until the saw the stump. Luna ears began to hurt and she pointed to the doors. Alison opened it and ran to  her dad as Luna hopped off of Isaac and ran to Melissa hugging her. 

"I miss you." Luna mumbles into her chest 

"Me to Luna bug now got help Noah," Melissa says and kisses her forehead before Luna runs to Noah and starts biting the rope. Luna. After he was free she ran and hugged Noah's leg, He smiles and patted her head. Suddenly the roof started falling. Isaac held the roof as Luna stood under him. 

"Is it me or is it getting smaller." Isaac says and looked at the smaller Pup," Luna sweetheart go towards them okay,"

Luna shook her head and held on to Isaac more. She was afraid to move. Alison looked at the small pup and started crying. 

"all the pretty horses

Black and bays dapples, gray 

all the pretty horses." 

Luna ran to Alison and hugged her, the ground was about to fall when Stiles used a bat the hold it up. 

 "Is it over?" Alison asked when Stiles got his phone out. 

" Scott?"

"Hey, are you okay? "

"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay. How about you, you okay? "

"Sort of. " 

"You think you can come get us? "

"Yeah, of course." 

"Great, okay. Um Uh, bring a ladder. " 

Scott, Stiles and Luna stood by the jeep watching Derek leave with Cora,"I honestly don't know if he's ever coming back, and part of me hopes so. But another part hopes that maybe he'll be okay somewhere else."  

Luna waved as the got into the jeep and headed toward Scott's home.

"Okay Luna bear bye goodnight love you," Stiles shouts and Luna jumped on Stiles lap and kissed his nose before jumping back into Scotts arms. She waves bye as Scott takes her in the house. Scott gave Luna a bath and put her in some pink footies when there was a knock on the door. Scott opened it with Luna behind his leg. His dad smiles and opens his mouth to talk when Scott shuts the door on his face. Moments later the door opens and reveals Luna who stanches the doll in his hand and shuts the door on his face again. His Dad doesn't look like he's gonna be leaving for a while. But just because he's staying Doesn't mean he's welcome. As a couple of days everything went somewhat back to normal Luna spends three out of the five days of the week at the hospital with Alec which Stiles and Scott hate and still haven't met. Luna refused to introduce them afraid they wont like him. But to Scott Luna was happy and that's what matters.