The vault

" You know, I'm starting to not like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous. You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him. " Issac rants as Luna lays on the couch. Melissa couldn't watch Luna due to her being in a surgery, so Luna yelled and screamed saying she wants to stay with "Wolfy"

"You'll be fine. " Derek says and starts walking to Luna and who is hitting the couch. He picks her up and gives her his finger, letting her bite it.

"Does it have to be him? " Issac asked smiling at the young pup who he grew to love.

"He knows how to do it. I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd... well, I'd trust Scott. " Issac says and Luna whimpers at the name of her alpha.

"Do you trust me?" Derek asked

"Yeah. I still don't like him. "

"Nobody likes him. " Derek says

" Boys. F.Y.I., yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face." Peter hale says coming in

"We don't like you. Now shut up and help us. " Derek says Luna poked his nose and brings their faces together.

"No bad words," Luna says sternly making Issac laugh

"And who is this beautiful little pup," Peter says looking at Luna but all Luna did was growl back

"Luna this is my uncle Peter," Derek tells her making her growl one more time before smiling and jumping off of Derek and into Peter's arms.

"Peter pan," Luna screams at the top of her lungs while smiling and playing with the hairs on the back of Peter's head.

"Awe and Fair enough. Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm." Peter says releasing the pup.

"How do you know how to do this, again? " Issac asked. Luna pulls his shirt making him bend down. She hit his head.

"Don't be scared," she says smiling petting his head and kiss his nose. The three wolves stood there is awe at the young pup. For a little girl that lost her family, she still cares and loves.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip, and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them. " Peter says making Luna growl and started biting his leg.

"You... You've had a lot of practice, though, right? " he asked picking Luna, who is kicking her feet to get away from him

"Well, I've never paralyzed anyone"

" Wait, does that mean that you..." Issac trailed off but Peter shoved his claws in Issac's neck causing Luna to attack but before she got close to Isaac Derek grabbed a hold of her.

"Wait, I see them." Peter says

"What'd you see? "

"It was confusing. Um, im... images. Vague shapes. " Peter says panting

"But you saw something." Derek asked

"Isaac found them."

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek asked confused

" I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses."

"But you did see them"

"And worse."

"Deucalion. " Derek growls

"He was talking to them. Something about time running out. "

"What does it mean? " Issac asked well trying to calm Luna