Only one and one Only

Before Scott went to school he sat Luna on the counter and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't take you trick or treating I promise I will make it up to you," Scott tells her

Luna smiled and placed her small cold hands on his scrubby cheek," I forgive you alpha." She petted his head before jumping off the counter and walking into the front room to put on her big white jacket leaving Scott in awe. After a couple of minutes to get over his state of shock before running and scoping Luna up and covering her face with kisses making her giggle.

"I love you little pup so much,"

After saying goodbye, Luna waited on the front porch Until Derek picked her up and spent the day spying on Scott and made Derek call her Agent LM . When the sun went down Derek picked Luna up and rushed inside the McCall house. Luna went to Agent McCall who was on the floor and Derek went to fight the ninjas. Melissa threw the ash blocking all the supernatural from coming in and going out.

" All of the baseboards are ash wood? ," Derek asked looking at Luna before looking back at Scott

"Uh, yeah. It was Deaton's idea. To protect Luna.  And where the hell did you come from?"

"We've been following you." Luna yells showed him her dark sunglasses

"For how long?,"

"All day."

"Scott this isn't good! Need to call for backup." Melissa said to her son

"How bad is it?"

"From the way that his arm is rotated, the tendon looks torn. He could be on his way to a collapsed lung."

"Mom, those things, they're not going to leave until the sun's up" Scott said before picking up his pup and cuddling her

" At the rate he's bleeding, he's not gonna make it that long. We got to get him to the hospital."

"Should we call Stiles's Dad?"

"I don't know. Is that going to just get more people hurt?"

"Maybe. I don't think guns work on them."

"Then what does?" Melissa asked

"Nothing. Hey Luna go with the other I don't want you to see this," Scott tells her before kissing her head and setting her down. Luna ran and jumped into Aiden's arms.

" It's Kira, right?" Aiden asked after kissing Luna's nose and letting her head dig into his neck,

" You going to tell us what you are?"

"What? What do you mean?" Kira asked

"Aiden" His twin brother warned when he grabbed her hand

"Watch!" He pressed her hand to the door but it wouldn't go through," See that? She can't go through it either. So, what are you?"

Before Kira can answer Derek walked in,"She's a kitsune, idiot. Use your eyes. You can see it all around her. The younger ones give off an aura. She just hasn't learned how to conceal it yet. She probably doesn't know what kind she is either. There are 13 kinds of kitsune. Celestial, wild, ocean, thunder." Derek tells them before taking Luna and letting her stand on the counter to have eye level

"Hey why are you in here,"

"Too much blood, Yucky" Luna said before walking up the jar where she hid her gummy bears and bring it with her to Derek," You can have one and only one but no greens ones," She tells him sternly making him chuckle.

" I wasn't going to hurt her." Aiden told Derek

"Not yet. "

"Why do you think we're here, Derek? For a study group? We're here to protect Scott and Luna. We're trying to fight for him."

"I'm sure you are. I'm sure you'd kill for him. But are you willing to die for him? Are you willing to die for Luna cause I'm sure hell am," he says looking at the pup shoving a handful of gummy bears into her mouth watching the ninjas out the door.

" I need to speak to Scott and Luna." Agent McCall told Melisa

"You're kidding, right?"

"Don't patronize me Melissa. You know why You know why I really came back, don't you?" He asked her

"And as usual your timing sucks." Melissa said scoffing," You're not talking to him Not like this. And he won't let Luna see you like this So, you stay awake and we're gonna get you out of here as fast as we can. "

When the Ninjas finally broke threw Scott scoped Luna up and put her under the table," Stay here,"

" Scott, we're going to have to do something."

"Don't do anything." Scott says

"Is he serious?" Ethan asked

"I said don't do anything. Trust me." Scoot held his hand for Kira to take and slowly looked at Luna," pup come here slowly,"

Luna walked toward Scott and held his hand, letting the ninja mark them, when they didn't detected anything Scott lift Luna up and cuddle her into his chest until the ambulance can enact took Agent McCall to the hospital. When looking at Agent McCall through the hospital window she ran into Scotts arms and help look for stiles. By helped me she means yelling out Marco expecting him to yell out pollo. Something Alec and Adam taught her when she would play hid in seek with them. Which she wasn't allowed to play anymore when looking for Alec a couple of weeks ago she gave up and Alec sat under the bed for two hours while she was eating gummy bears in the hall.

When finally finding Stiles in a room she smiled.

" Stiles? You okay? "

"Yeah, fine. What's been going on? "