I'm going to become a sheriff

Luna slept on Scott's chest as usually stealing his body heat when Scott's phone woke her up. She groans and tried to burry her head into his stomach but when it didn't work she hit his stomach waking him up instantly. STILES.

'Hey, man, what's up?" Scott said but there was no answer." Stiles? Stiles? You there?"

"Scott?"

"Hey, I'm here. Are you okay? Can you hear me? "

"Scott, I don't I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking." Stiles says making Scott pick up Luna and set her back on his pillow.

"Okay, um, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see. "

"Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my

"- Hey - Stiles?." Scott said and the phone went dead, he called back," This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message Come on. Hey, this is St God, come on. Come on."

" Stiles? "

" Scott, I don't think I can get out of here. " Stiles says," I can't move."

" Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know, It's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's - I think it's bleeding. - " stiles says in pain

"How bad? Stiles, how bad is it? Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?" Scott shouts make Luna wake up and stand up in a defense stance. Scott looked at her shocked before Stiles voice broke him out of it.

"Ah, there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering."

" Okay, listen. I'm calling your dad. " Scott tells him panicking

" No, no, no, no, don't."

" But your dad " Scott started but was cut off by Stiles

"Don't. Just please don't call him. Promise you won't. He already worries about me too much. Scott, please." Stiles say through the phone making Scott grow worry. Sighing he ran a hand through his hair and looked at the small pup who is now staring back at him sleepily. She smiled while pushing her tangled hair looking like a cat.

"But what if I can't find you? Stiles, I can't make a promise like that." Scott tries to reason with him

"No, no, no, just please. Please, don't call him. Come find me. You can do it. He doesn't have to know. Scott, you can find me. I don't know if I can do this." Stiles says and pauses before continuing," Oh, I gotta call you back. I have to turn the phone off."

"What? No, hey, wait I'm gonna call you back." Scott says before Stiles hung up Scott opened the door and ran to the guest bedroom and pounded on the door.

"Isaac! Isaac, get up! I need your help! " there was no answer," Isaac! "

The door open revealing a tired, shirtless Issac," Why? What's wrong? ,"

"It's Stiles. Get dressed."

"What's wrong with Stiles?" Isaac asked putting a shirt on looking at the stressed teen trying to put shoes on the sleepy pup.  Isaac sighed and grabbed her bunny slipper from the floor and put them on her.

"I don't know"

Once arrived at Stile' house scott looked around as Isaac put Luna's hair up. 

"Hey, Stiles. " Scott says in relief

"Did you call him? " he asked breathless," Did you call my dad?"