Back Again

England was a strange transition for the hyper pup. For once, she missed her fiancé terribly. Secondly and most importantly, she wanted gummy bears not jelly babies. After eating her last bag, Chris tried to convince her that Jelly babies and gummy bears were the same thing. In response she wrote a SOS letter to Alec ( she told Isaac what to say as he wrote it down) explaining she is dying and she wants a gummy bear cake for their wedding. Alec wrote back that she was over dramatic and there is no such thing as a gummy bear cake. Which resulted in her sending another letter to Melissa asking her to research gummy bear cakes. She still hasn't got a reply.

Chris also spent a month trying to convince Luna that she would not see Hogwarts. After watching the movies, she was determined to get accepted. Chris had to explain in detail that Hogwarts was not real and they were in the wrong setting, which led to Luna being in tears. Feeling guilty Chris promised to take her to universal studios.

The trip was good for Luna. She was able to mourn the death of not only Allison and Aiden but also her family. Death was a new concept that many experience but for Luna it had became a pattern. Which is why Chris started training her. Not to kill. To survive.

After Alison, Chris was in protective mode. Any shadow or action that seem like a threat he was ready to protect his last living loved one. He didn't. want to lose another daughter or in his case granddaughter. He was determined to keep her alive and happy even if that means sacrificing himself.

The whole day Isaac was babysitting Luna, and by babysitting, he kidnapped her. Secretly he took her out to buy a Gecko only after she promised to name it after him. Without hesitation he took her to the pet store and purchased the creature. When taking it home they went two days without Chris not knowing of his existence. Until the little guy went missing. Luna ran to Chris crying and screaming "call the cops". Isaac jr was in the laundry basket and Isaac senior was in trouble.

Luna had only slept two hours when she shot up from the bed.  Sweat dropped down her forehead as she pushed her tangled hair back. Quickly looking around, she jumped off the bed and ran into the next room. Her bunny slippers shuffled as she threw open the brown door wooden door. Luna jumped into the bed , landing on the sleeping figure, causing a oaf sound.

"Lu, Luna what's wrong."  Chris Argent asked with worry laced in his sleepy voice. He quickly rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. Looking back at him was, luna's big puppy dog eyes that had tears threatening to drop. Smiling he pushed her hair back and felt her forehead. He rubbed her hair until Luna kissed his cheek and dived into the blankets.

Luna didn't say anything, as she quickly and swiftly crawled into the blankets. She nuzzled her head into Chris's leg and fell asleep. Without questioning Luna's actions , he fell back against his pillow, hoping to gain some more sleep. His eyes slowly closed when a ring echoes throughout the dark room. Rolling his eyes he sat up and checked his phone.

'Your sister is alive' - Scott McCall

Chris shot up in panic. Quickly gathering his thoughts he shut off his phone and turned on the lamp. He throws the blanket off of him before looking at the drooling pup who had some how had one eye open and the other closed. Slightly frightened, Chris used his thumb to close her eye. Rolling his eyes slowly, he quickly got out of bed. After grabbing the essentials Chris threw a sleeping Luna over his back and put her in a car seat.

Rolling his eyes he went back in and brought out a very happy Isaac Jr. Chris was not a big fan of the nuisance after experiencing his bite, but Luna would have murdered him if the thing was left behind.

Pulling into the airport Luna groggily woke up and smack her lips. Sucking in her drool she looked around before kicking Chris's chair.

"Papa A, where are we going,"  Luna asked twirling her ring