You are going to jail

After figuring out the cayote is really Malia Tate Scott wanted to get up early so he can drop Luna off at the hospital. Stiles argued with Luna all last night about dropping her off as an excuse to meet Alec but Luna wasn't haven it. Waking up Scott Chuckled looking at the little pup who was drooling on his shirt.

"Luna wake up sleepy head," Scott whispered

Luna eye's flicked open and a squeak when she stretched her arms. Scott chuckled before moving her hair out of her face.

"Me tired." Luna mumbles sleepily  

"Okay you can sleep in the car," Scott told her before scooping her up and putting a jacket on her leaving her in her night gown. He put her on the couch while he got ready and made cereal.  Moments later Stiles enters the house smiling.

"I'm ready just need to grab Luna a hat and my backpack," Scott told Stiles. Once Scott puts a red hat on Luna they got into the jeep.

"So I got an idea," Stiles told Scott as they pulled up to the hospital. Scott woke up Luna and shoot Stiles a curious look. Stiles held a finger up and bent down to Luna's height," Luna bear,"

"Yes uncle stiles," Luna says looking over his shoulder for any sign of Alec or Adam

"I have your favorite candy In the whole world," Stiles says pulling out a bag of gummy bears  and shaking it," So how about I give you this if we can meet Devil- I mean Alex," Stiles says

"Its Alec uncle stiles," Luna corrected

"Okay you get these if I get to meet Alec,"

Luna smirked and nodded, Stiles smiled with victory at Scott who looks dumbfound that she agreed. Once they got into the hospital Luna came to  stop making the two teens come to a halt. Luna smiled at Stiles who smiled back at her. Without warning Luna snatched the bag out of Stiles hand and ran down the hall. Stiles stared at the pup as she disappeared in sight making Scott lightly hit his arms," I didn't get my goodbye,"

"That sneaky pup," Stiles mumbles but soon Little Luna ran back and wrapped her arms around Scotts legs and ran back down the hall not with out sticking her tongue out at Stiles.

"That devious child," Stiles says looking at a smirking Scott," She gets it from me."

Luna skipped down the hall with a bag of Gummy bears in her hand when she spotted Alec. Alec smiled when Luna hugged him. Luna jumped on Alec's back and started walking down the hall as she feeds him gummy bears.

"Adam says we have to stick together since that man is on the lose," Alec told her once they get into his mothers room. Adam didn't want them in the woods when a mass murder was one the lose so he gave them the day off letting them play Uno when Melissa came into the room.

"Sorry to interrupt the game but Luna honey Scott wants to talk to you."

Luna grabbed the phone from Melissa," Hello,"

"Hey pup" Scott says through the phone," I might be late today do you remember the girl that was getting chased by Malia," Scott asked

"Ya,"

"Well her father invited me over to eat as a thank you so I will be late okay,"

"Will you be back by the time I go to sleep."

"Of course I will. I love you Luna,"

"I love you too Alpha daddy,"

Once she hung up the phone she smiled and gave the phone bac to Melissa until she sniffed the air. There was a werewolf somewhere near. Looking around she took another sniff and followed it too the front entrance. When she looked around she saw the twin alphas leaning on the wall.

"Why are you two here," Luna asked

"Just looking after you since there is a killer on the lose," Ethan answers

"You want Scott to become your alpha," Luna mumbles crossing her arms

"no." Aiden lied 

"Ya."

"No"

"Yes,"

"No"

"Aiden stop your arguing with a little girl." Ethan says to his twin

"Me not little  I am big like Ali," Luna tells them making them laugh

"Of course you are," Aiden says patting her head

"Can you do something for me." Luna asked giving them the puppy eyes," Alpha dad is taking me trick or treating and I need a custom can you take me,"

"No" Aiden answered the same time Ethan answers," Yes."

"Please, I will tell alpha daddy you is good," Luna says begging him

"You spend to much time with Stiles," Aiden mumbles before agreeing.

After hours of complaining Luna finally picked a custom and some extra things when she was dropped off at the police station. Running in she saw Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Agent McCall, Papa Stilinski and a girl she never say before.

"Luna bear what are you doing here," Scott asked picking her up and placing her on his knee.

"Papa Stilinski said you were going to jail," Luna says making everyone in the room laugh beside Stiles who scoff.

"No Luna I'm not,"

"Is uncle Stiles," Luna asked

"W-what noo," Stiles tells her before pulling out a bag of Gummy bear," Just for that no Gummy bears,"

Luna smiled as she pulled her Backpack off and showed the teens the backpack filled of Gummy bears." Honey what did you do rob a candy store," Lydia asked

"Noooooooo," she shakes her head

"did Adam get you that," Noah says

"wait hold you met Alex the devil child," Stiles asked his dad

"Its Alec and yes I did,"

"Why cant I met him Luna bear," Stiles asked her and all she did was shrug

"So where did you het the candy from,"

"Ethan and Aid," Luna says smiling shyly

"do you see this Scott they are corrupting her,"

"We will talk about this later, Can we go its past her bedtime,"