School Adventure

Luna walked out of the woods and to the Beacon Hills high school after Peter threaten to eat her when she tried cuddling with him, so she ran away. Skipping and enter the hall way she sees bunch of teenagers. Skipping she bumped into someone. Looking up is was coach Flinstock.

"I'm sorry," she mumbles

"What are you doing her sweetie,"

"Looking for Scott um McCall" she tells him holding his foot

"Okay sweetie let's go," he picks her up and puts her on his hip to start walking down the hall and to the locker room. Hey puts her down and grabs a scarf on tip of a girls head.

"Okay we are going to cover your eyes there might be gross boys," He tells her blind folding her and picking her up.

"McCall missing something," coach yelled holding up little Luna.

"Luna what are you doing here," Scott asked taking her from coach

"Peter Pan mean. I was tired so I tried sleeping on his tummy but he growled and said no. So I sniffed you," she mumbles and stuck out her lip making all the boys in the room melt.

"Okay stay there well we get dress and then you can watch us play," he kisses her nose.

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott tells stiles putting his shirt on watching Luna who is sitting on the bench facing the wall blind folded.

" Okay. Was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal? " stiles asked

" No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have s*x with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott says smiling and sighing," No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

" Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott. And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have s*x, like, right now. Someone needs to have s*x with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to s*x me right now!" Stiles. rants

" All right, I'll do it." Danny says shutting the locker door, smirking.

"What? "

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny says causing Luna to laugh. Danny
looks at her smiling. He picks her up letting her head rest against his bare chest. He chuckles and pulls the blind fold off of her.

"Hey there princess," Danny said to her kissing her nose.

"Oh. That was so sweet. Are you kidding? "Stiles ask

"Yes, I'm kidding." Danny mumbles rolling his eyes but rocking with Luna in his arms falling asleep.

" Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, all right"

"You very big," Luna tells Danny who laughs

"No you'd just small. Princess," he tells her making her pout.

"Me big just like Ali," he tells him trying to be mad but making her look more cute.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back. Not happy that you're late." Coach says as Issac walks in

"Sorry, coach. "

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players. I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the off-season. So work on that." Coach tells them. Scott sighs as he sees Danny holding Luna. His instincts kicks in wanting his pup by him.

"Hey Danny. I'll get her," Scott tells him grabbing her and pulling her to his chest. She clings to him sighing her head into his neck making him smiling that his pup was in his arms.
They line on the star line. Luna was on Scott's back digging her hands in his shoulders.

"Pace yourselves! Come on! " coach yells

"Isaac!" Scott yells as Issac eyes glow causing both Scott and Luna's eyes to glow

"It's them. " Issac growls chasing after them

"Isaac, wait! Isaac!"

"Ethan, I always forget, how many bones in the human body? " Aiden asks cracking one of Isaac's bond

"I don't know. Let's count." About to bunch him when Scott come
Up.

"That's one." Scott says punching him but stop eke. He heard Luna scream.

"Luna," Scott and Issac yell running to her. They stop to see Luna looking at a young boy hanging from the tree died.

Scott runs to her scooping her up and hugging her as she shakes in fear.

"It's him, isn't it?" Issac asked

" Hey, get out of the way. Get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence. Back up! Everyone back!Get these kids out of here!," stiles dad says pushing away the crowding kids

"Dad, just come here. Look, look. Look at it. It's the same as the others, you see? " Stiles told his dad

"Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor. Go back to school, yeah? Coach, can you give us a hand here?"

"You heard the man. Nothing to see here. Probably just some homeless kid." Coach says

"Coach. " Scott called

"Yeah? "

"He was a senior. " Scott says running his fingers through Luna's hair.

"Oh. He wasn't on the team, was he?" Coach asked

" Aaaaahh Kyle! Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God! " a girl says crying and screaming

"Go on. Go. Go" Sheriff says

"You see the way the twins looked at him? " Issac asked Scott and Stiles

"Yeah, you mean like they had no idea what happened? " Stiles comments

"No, no, they knew. " Issac says determined

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of "werewolfitude" in these murders?" Stiles says determined to prove his point.

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?"

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them. " stiles says

"Scott? "

"How 'bout you? " Issac asks Scott

"I don't know yet. " Scott mumbles kissing Luna's forehead

"You don't know yet?"

"Well, he's got a point. Seriously, dude, human sacrifices? " Scott says kissing Luna again to decrease his instincts toward the pup.

" Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?"

"That's a good point too." Scott says as rubs Luna's head causing her to purr

"I don't care. They killed that kid, they killed the girl that saved me. I'm gonna kill them too." Issac says kissing Luna's still shaking body and leaves determined.

"Alpha daddy what happened to the boy did the monster get him she asked shaking in fear.

"Ya Luna but I don't let them get you. I'll protect you." He tells her she nods and kisses his nose.