I love you too

Scott placed a blanket over a unconscious Luna who laid on the couch. Sighing he push back her messy hair and kissed her forehead before walking upstairs.

"You're definitely a real person." Melissa says blinking in disbelief

"Okay, so I'm real," Stiles stated before sitting up." but am I really me?"

Melissa just stared at him until Stiles sighed before looking at Scott who is leaning against the door,"Is she here," He asked with a concern look on his face.

"Yeah."

" Okay, let's do this." Stiles began walking down when he looked back at his bestfriend and Melissa who just stood there worrying."Guys, we have to do this. "

Going down stairs Stiles saw Kira's mom,"Do you recognize me, hmm?" she asked walking closer to him.

Before he can answer the door was slammed open," Stop" Kira demanded but Stiles held his hand out and sighed deeply." It's okay. I'm the one who asked her to come."

Kira looked at him in disbelief," You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords." She looked at her mom," Mom, don't do this to him. "

Seconds later The Oni's appeared behind a sick Stiles. Two on both sides held him down as the third one placed a hand on his cheek. Stiles had a difficult time breathing before they let him go and disappeared. Unnoticed the pup in the other room was tossing and turning, crying in pain and drenched in sweat.

" It's already done. " Kira's mom says before looking at Scott and demanding."Look behind his ear. "

Scott glared before he looked behind Stiles ear and released his breath in relief," It worked"

Stiles smiled before looking around." So, I'm actually me?"

" More you than the Nogitsune. "

"Can The Oni find him?" Stiles ask as they others help him up

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now. " Kira's mom answered looking out the window

"Can they kill him? "

"It depends on how strong he is."

"What about Lydia? or Luna?" Scott asked butting in and nudging his head to the unconscious pup." Why would he take her? and What's wrong with Luna?"

"He would only take her for an advantage." Kira's mom stated before looking at Luna and furring her eyebrows

"You mean her power" Scott asked steeping in front of Kira's mom view of the unprotected pup

"The power of a Banshee." Kira's mom says before looking at Scott," Can I see The girl ?"

Scott sighed then nodded and watch Kira's mom walked over to the couch before putting her hand on Luna's head. Gasping Kira's mom suddenly got up and head to the door in a hurry.

" what's wrong?" Scott asked confused and his protectiveness was going out of control.

"Um nothing.......it's .......Um nothing she is fine, she'll wake up in a couple of hours." She explain stuttering before she walked out the door. Scott walked up to the couch and rubbed her head.

An hour later Luna's eyes flutter opened, shooting up she looked around before she felt something on her lip. She brought her tiny, cold hand to her lip and looked at the red blood smeared on her hand. Quickly she wipe it off her nose with her sleeve.

"Luna." she turned her head to see a smiling Stiles. Smiling she threw her blanket off before jumping in his arms.

'Uncle Stiles." she nuzzled her head into his neck before analyzing his face," I missed you,"