Shots fired

"You want to handcuff me? " Evil Stiles asked holding up his pale white hands

"If my son is still here, if there's still a part of him standing here in front of me, then he'll put these on willingly and he'll come with me, because he knows I'm here to protect him from himself and from others." Sheriff Stilinski says putting the hand cuffs on his son. Until he saw a smirk plastered on Stiles face. "You're not my son."

Evil Stiles broke the handcuffs off when Argent, Alison, Derek and Luna came in.

"Luna hid," Alison told her letting the pup run off and hid behind the couch. Alison aimed a taser gun at Stiles and pulled the trigger. But evil Stiles smirk and caught it before throwing it to the side.

Derek wolfs out and attcks but Evil Stiles twist his arm throwing him back, knocking him out. Having enough Argent pulled out a gun and held it at Stiles.

"Argent, listen to me. Don't do this. " Sheriff tried to reason with him

"Why not? I've done it before. " he shrugged,"Werewolves, berserkers. I can easily add a nogitsune to the list. "

"You're not going to shoot my son."

"You said it yourself, Sheriff. That's not your son."

"Put it down. Put it down."

"Dad, he's going to shoot me. He's going to kill me, Dad. Don't listen." Evil Stiles tells his dad egging them on.

"Put it down Now! Do it! Put it down!"
"Pull the trigger. Come on. "

"Listen to me, you put the gun down now!

"Shoot me." Stiles egged on

"Put the gun down now! "

"Dad. "

"Shoot me! "

"Put the gun down!"

"Shoot me! "

"Argent, you put it down!"

"Stop, stop it this is what he wants. This is exactly what he wants," Alison yells realizing his plan

"Not exactly. I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. But I'm glad you all have your guns out. Because you're not here to kill me. You're here to protect me. " Evil Stiles stayed before stepping aside while the Oni appeared.

Next thing Luna hears is gun fires and flashes. She curled her body into a ball and covered her ears. She was brought back to when her pack was murdered.  Then suddenly is stops and the door slams open.

"What happened?" Scott yells walking in with Kira

"They disappeared. They literally just vanished." Alison stated looking around

"And so did Stiles." Sheriff says 

"Luna you can come out now," Alison yells and a few seconds later tiny foot prints were heard. Luna didn't glance a single second at Scott and launch herself into Alison's arms.

"Are you okay," Alison asked pushing Luna's messy hair back, checking for injuries. Luna nodded and put her head in Alison's neck. "Hey why don't you go see if Scott's okay,"

Luna shook her head. Sighing Alison picked her up and looked at Scott." She can sleep over tonight. I'll drop her off in morning,"

Scott nodded sadly and confused," okay love you Luna,"

Luna closed her eyes and waited to be carried away. When arriving at Alison's apartment Luna laid in the back pretending to be sleep so she can  be carried up.