Unconditionally

"The kiss that started everything yesterday has changed our relationship. I wouldn't say we're dating, but the bright line that's made between friendship and relationship is now a blurry mess. I've never been through anything like this before. The hand holding, the kissing, and the flapping of butterflies that never seems to go away every time I'm around Ashton. This is all so confusing, but in another sense, it's the only thing that makes sense."

*~*

At age ten, Mackenzie Elle Servet didn't think there was anything with Ashton Jacob Lotest. All the girls in her fifth grade class only talked about him. Mackenzie, who helps her aunt as a cashier, talks to Ashton for the first time. He won't stop smiling and it throws her off. People around town never smiled that much.

Now in present time at age seventeen, she hasn't talked to Ashton ever since he bought a bottle of dog shampoo. Mackenzie has pushed back the thoughts of him in the deepest parts of her mind and never tries to bring them to surface. At a home softball game, Mackenzie unknowingly grabs Ashton's attention.

Letting thoughts resurface and secrets become revealed, allows Mackenzie to have the best summer of her life with Ashton being by her side. But with Ashton moving out of their small town to go to college and Mackenzie staying to help her aunt, their relationship becomes tested.

Will the separation of becoming adults tear their love apart or will it bring them closer? Find out in Unconditionally.

{Teen Fiction Romance written by MaysileeSmith; All Rights Reserved}