Part 2

edited - 3/22/2019

Shina's Point of View

I was awoken by whispers of the guys. As i passed out because of asthma yesterday.

She is so beautiful

It startled me, as they didn't even bother to notice how i just lay looking unconscious on a sofa in my owned practice room.

She is so cute when she is asleep

I then woke up, slowly fluttering my eyes open. I saw EXO and Seventeen looking up, down, left, and right just to avoid my gaze.

I just casually shoved them away, stood up and went outside the practice room. When i realized that it was not the practice room, realization hit me hard on the head as i face-palmed my self mentally.

It was the freaking dorm and i didn't even know that we arrived here in the first place!

Soon, I noticed that EXO's dorm was right next to us. The other dorm being Seventeen's.

"Fuckin' great! I get to live beside men who I befriended long ago. Which are now gawking at my so-called beauty and cuteness." Once I had said it sarcastically, i stopped talking and tried connecting the dots from what happened from yesterday and what was yet to happen now.

[ For those who are thinking what Shina looks like, she looks like this :

"Oh my Gosh." I shrieked loudly, as someone touched my shoulder softly, as if teasing me.

When my head turned to the culprit, I saw Hoshi sheepishly smiling. That's smooth, Hoshi. Very smooth.

"Why did you have to scare me like that? Aish! You guys will seriously be the death of me!"

Everybody rushed down, soon stopping from their tracks as they saw that I was okay.

"Shina-yah. Come here." they said, authoratively as I only huffed and neared closer to them.

"What is it now?" I groaned, making them sigh as they only kotioned me to follow them to the living room.

"What happened yesterday? Why did we come here so fast while my members have not arrive yet?"i said to them and Chanyeol was the only one that spoke

"You collapsed yesterday and your groupmates said they will go to the grocery leaving you to be with us until 5 in the evening. We were so worried that you might not wake again."

Are they even telling the truth? 'Cause last time I check they were fawnjng over me while i lay unconscious. I thougth to myself.

"Come on, do you want to go to the amusement park, in an hour so you could rest?" Vernon said.