Part 17

Time Skip to 1 week~

Shina P.O.V

"Hey Mina! Mina unnie! Mina unnie!!!"

"What? What happened?"

"You are going to help me with my suitcase right? Why are you chilling there?"

"Aigoo~ are you turning red right now because if anger?"

"Yes! So please? Help me pack my bags?"

"Yeah, sure"

She stood up and after she went upstairs, someone rang the doorbell

"Coming!"

I walked to the door and when i opened it, IT WAS MINA UNNIE'S BROTHER, KANG DANIEL

"H-hi? What are you doing here? Holding your uniform in pin-"

"MINA!"

I slammed the door in front of Daniel's face and went rushing to my room, looking for Mina unnie...

"Mina unnie... Ppalli! Daniel's downstairs and he's mad like hell! Jump on that window!"

"D-daniel oppa is there?! Omo! I didn't want that thing to happen! I really don't! The uniform got in my laundry basket and it became pink! I really didn't want to!"

I wanted to calm her down but... shame goes to my side

I heard the door unlocked and i suddenly closed my bedroom door

"Shina can you please open the door? I'm just going to talk with Mina"

I don't even know why but i suddenly trusted his scary yet attracting voice... jk, jk!

OF COURSE I WON'T OPEN THE FREAKING WOODEN DOOR! HE MIGHT MURDER MINA UNNIE!

AND YEAH GUYS! HE'S THAT VIOLENT WHEN HE'S ANGRY!

"MIANHE, OPPA! I DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO! IT'S JUST... YOUR UNIFORM WAS PLACED ON MY LAUNDRY BASKET BY JOOMIN OPPA!"

I slowly opened the door to see no Daniel outside

"Maybe he went home to kill Joomin right?"

"Yeah... let's go pack your luggages... you'll leave tommorow right?"

I nodded and she went to me and hugged me like there's no more tommorow...

"I'm gonna miss you ma sis... Ma sister will leave and this potato will be left behind😣"

"I'll probably back in no time!"

She slightly punched my shoulder

"Wae? Wae? Wae? Why do you have to leave?😭"

"I don't know? It's classified"

"Ooooh... aee you going to be a spy?"

"No... let's just... continue packing"

She nod and we went packing my clothes, my make-up and some neccessary stuff

Time Skip, after packing~

"Ahhh... i'm hungry!!! Any suggestions on what to eat?"

I thought of something...

"Let's invite the boys to come over and we'll go to my brother's café"

"Who brother?"

"Park Jung Kook? Park Dok Seol? Park Hyungsik? Guess who?"

"Well you have 4 brothers and 2 sisters so... Park Bo Gum?"

I made a 'tsk, tsk' sound and nodded

"Took you long enough to answer"

Yeah guys! I have two celeb brothers! Happy?

I called all of my boy SPACE friends and they all agreed to come with us

After waiting for them in a 'not so long' time, they finally arrived...

May Godbless the people who waited an eternity for these slow turtles!👼👼👼

"Come on guys! I'm hungry!"

Mina unnie and i complained and we pulled the boys to the café next to my not-so-friendly neighbor who always bugs me with her shouting (or moaning ;)😂) so loudly along with her husband every night...

"Oh i'm excited to eat!"