Last Part

10 years later~

Shina P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my husband snoring.

I giggled and slowly went out of bed and to the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

"Yeobo~!" He yelled from inside the room and i snorted.

"What, Jagi~?"

"Come here~!" He whined and i laughed.

"Sorry, Jagi. I'm cooking!" I said and he came strudding towards me and hugged me from the back.

"Mmhmm? What is it? Do you need anything?" I said while mixing up the ingredients for the egg rice.

"Uwah! Jagi! You cool so well!" He yelled in amazement.

"Honey... Don't you dare use your moves on me. That won't work!" I sakd playfully and he whined.

"Aish... don't be like that, yeobo! I'm cooking!"

"You're like Jin sunbae-nim~!" He said and i giggled.

"Am i?" I said and he nodded.

The door bell rang and Jagi rushed to the door opening it.

"Hey bro!!!" Someone yelled and i chuckled.

My cooking is fine enough for nine people soo... it's fine.

"Yah!!! Byun Baekhyun! Come here!" I said and he rushed to me.

"Why? Mrs. Byun?" He teased and i laughed.

"Put the plates there. Thanks!" I said and he whined.

"But-"

"I'll give you a kiss~" i said and he chuckled.

"One kiss for one plate. Okay?" He said and i nodded.

"And the spoons, okay?!" I said and he yelled a yes in response.

He came back with a smirk on his face.

"Eyy! Byun Baekhyun? Take the spoons first!" I said and he whined.

"Just do it! One kiss for one spoon." I said and he quickly placed the spoon at the table and turned to me.

"Let me add it up... So if i bought 9 plates and 9 spoons on the table... You'll give me 18 kisses?"  He said and i turned of the stove, since it was cooked.

"Yes." I said and he walked towards me and i stuck out my tounge, running away.

"Yah! Jagi! The cameras are filming!" He said and i laughed.

"Then come catch me if you want a kiss!"

We were in Newlyweds Diary, and it was pretty fun since we just got married last week.

He started chasing me around the dorm until i found Chanyeol Oppa.

I ran behind him and hid.

"Jagi? Byun Shina?" Baekhyun said and i controlled my laugh until somebody tickled me from behind.

"Aish! Yah, Byun Baekhyun! Stop it- Hahahahahahahhahah! Yah!" I shouted and be stopped and i was on the floor that time.

"I'll get my kiss now~" he said and leaned in.

We kissed 18 times and at the last kiss i wasn't approving to his decision.

"The last one is a deep kiss lasting five seconds..." he said and i whined.

He raised an eyebrow and i just sighed.

I kissed him for five seconds and i stood up with him.

"Okay, let's eat!"

Time Skip to After a Month~

I lost my period for four days now, and i have been picky on what i eat since then.

I went to me and Baekhyun's shared bedroom and i found the pregnancy test.

I went to the bathroom, locked it, and comtinued on doing the test.

I waited for a bit and saw two lines.

I gasped, not believing what i saw.

I did it again and when i looked at it, it was two lines

"Omo! BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled going out the bathroom, rushing downstairs and Baekhyun was there, who looks tired af.

"Baekkie! Yeobo! Jagi! Positive!" I sakd and he widen his eyes not believing what he heard.

"Mwo!?!???" He yelled rushing to me, looking at the pregnancy test and hugged me.

"Oh my gosh!!! I'm gonna be a DAD!" He yelled, jumping up and down hugging me.

"I love you both!" He said and i smiled.

7 years later~

I looked towards my son playing with her father.

"Eomma! Come play with us!" he said and i rejected it.

"Sorry, hon! I'm too tired and you wouldn't want your baby sister to get tired too, right?" i said and they both ran to me, Baekhyun sitting by my side, Jung-Hyun kneeling infront of my big stomach.

"Hey, Areum! How are you? You seem okay there, since Mom and dad are taking care of you and me so well! I hope you'll be just the same as Mom! So kind, caring and swag at the same time! Are you swag?" He said and rested his head on my stomach.

Then, she kicked.

"Omo! She kicked!" I said but just then... my water broke.

"B-baekhyun... My water broke..." i said and we rushed to the car, going straight to the hospital with Jung-Hyun.

10 years later~

We were going to the photoshoot of K-idols with their families and we were first to get pictured.

time skip to the venue~

We sat on a chair and smiled towards the camera.

"One, two, three. Smile!"

After the reunion with the other idols and my unnies, we went home with smile on our faces.

"Eomma? How are you feeling?" Jung-Hyun said and i smiled.

"I'm doing good, Honey. Go check your sister if she had changed into her Pajamas." I said and he nodded while going upstairs.

I walked towards Baekhyun and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"They grow up so fast, don't they?" Baekhyun said and i sighed.

"Yes they do. But they'll still be in here even if they see their own family and have their new lifes..." i said, patting my chest.

"I love you, Yeobo~"

"I love you too, Yeobo~"

(If you don't want Baekhyun, then imagine someone else.)