Part 24

"Unnie! What are we going to do??? We've been practicing this song for hours!-"

"Of course we should! It's our debut song, Like Ooh-Ahh!"

"But unnie!-"

"No buts!"

I rolled my eyes and just fell, landing on my butt.

"Fine...."

"Hello to you people!" I hear someone yell from the door so when i looked at the person, i can't control my excitement!

"OPPA!"

I yelled and hugged him.

"It's been a while, right Shina?" He sajd and i nodded cutely and he ruffled my hair.

"Yah, Nam Joo-hyuk! You don't have the rights to ruin my hair!" I said jokingly and he just chuckled.

"Come on! Let's go drink!" He yelled and the other unnies nodded and when we exit we saw BTS waiting for us until my eyes landed to the person who i've been giving silent treatment to.

"Jungkook..." i just said without knowing and he then quickly looked at me and waited for me to continue.

"Why are you guys... here?" I said and their faces dropped into sad faces.

"We asked Joo-hyuk hyung to take you with us... Well to talk with you too about the collaboration-"

"Quit the talking, Jungkook. Just get to the point, or else we'll just go inside again and practice!" I said with gritted teeth which made all of them flinch.

"We wanted to talk to you to mend our fight." He said blankly.

"Fine. I'm fine with it! Just as long you won't shout at me agin without no reason!-"

"Stop it!" Jona unnie yelled and i just shut my fucking mouth up.

"Let's just... get on with it." She said and we all sat in the van which was going to a soju and bulgogi store.

"Are you okay with drinking?" Jungkook said and i rolled my eyes and nodded.

"I think so? Well duh! Of course, I am. I guess you're just too angry to realize that i'm already 18?" I said an pointed it out at him and he just held my wrist and pulled me into a kiss.

"Y-yah-" i stuttered and he just

"I know you're angry at me, but please... forgive me. I'm so sorry that i'm a jerk to you and i can't even show i love you so muc-"

"I love you too." I said bluntly and kissed him passionately which he returned and we smiled between the kiss.

"How come?"

"Maybe because i just really love you? And because i forgave you?"

"Ahem! Ahem! You couple... if you want to continue it, then maybe you sjould heat things up more after we drink soju and get a room! I can clearly hear your kissing noises, maknae!" Catie unnie yelled and Minnie unnie just laughed at me and i just smiled at him.

"Love ya', Jungkookie~"

"Love you too, Shina~" he said to me and i just hugged me.

"We're here~! Let's drink!" We all yelled and got out the van and into the store.