Part 21

Previous Chapter

Time skip~

This Chapter:

Shina P.O.V

I woke up from my sleep and i heard snoring well... two of it...

I saw Mark and Dyul-Rim resting their heads on my shoulder and then i heard the pilot tell us to wake up and buckle our seatbelts. Cause... we're getting near.

Time Skip~

"Uwah!!! This place is so... BEAUTIFUL!" I said while we were walking down the road.

"Don't get too hyper, Shina. Remember... we're here for business... Nothing else..." he said and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fine..." i said and called our driver.

"Annyeong, driver-nim~... We just wantes to know if you could pick us up... Neh... Mark will send our address... Andwae~ It's alright... Arasseo... Thanks driver-nim~" and then i hang up.

"Send driver-nim our address and then he'll pick us up... Ppalli!" I said and he did as he was told.

"He'll be here in three minutes and 23 seconds... If my calculations will be correct, he'll arrive in three minutes and twelve seconds..." he said and we waited there for 3 minutes.

"Alright... Looks like your calculations are wron-"

*Honk, honk*

I look behind me and saw a car with new tires and freshly painted doors.

"Hop in!" Driver-nim said from the inside and me and Mark fought a bit for who gets the passenger seat.

"Oh come on! I'm the older one here so you get to sit at the back!"
"Oh please! I don't give a damn about age! I am the one who called driver-nim to pick us so you get to be in the back!"
"Well, i was the one who send the address to the driver so you should sit at the back!"
"Oh please, don't be stupid! You know I am more deserving to get that seat!"
"Excuse you! I should be the one to get that seat-"

"SHUT IT!!!" I looked the Dyul-Rim who was now sitting on the passenger seat.

"Noona! Hyung! Don't fight over who gets to seat at where i am sitting! We don't have time for these childish thing! We're already late for the first meeting!" Dyul-Rim yelled at us and i looked the Mark.

"See who gets to be scolded by a cousin..." i said and punched Mark's stomach.

"Ouch! That effin' hurt!" I rolled my eyes and sat at the back.

"Pfft... Driver-nim take us to our company here in Canada... I wish this day ends soon..." i said and the car drove off.

Time Skip~

"That's all for now... And thank you for going to this very urgent meeting... Goodbye for now." I said in English and then exit the room, i then went to my office and took out my laptop.

I tried videocalling the BigHit family but there was no one answering.

I called again and when somebody picked up, it was pitch black.

"Huh? Hello?" I said and then suddenly...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINA!!!" Everybody yelled from the other line and i had to cover my ears.

"Uwah... Thanks guys!!! Oh and Eomma!? Appa!? You're in Korea?!" I said and they smiled.

"Just wanted to surprise you!" Eomma said and cried a bit.

"Yah! Did you forgot about us?" I looked at the person who said it and it was Jungkook hyung.

"Annyeong hyung~" i said with aegyo and they cringed.

"Call me oppa will you?" He said, annoyed.

"Wae? Oppa?" I said again with all the aegyo i could muster.

"Y-y-yah! Th-that's t-too much a-aegyo!" He said and giggled.

"Wae, oppa? I thought you wanted to see me doing aegyo?" I said with almost all the aegyo i have.

Yep. I have tons of aegyo.

"Aish! I'll call you later..." he said and left the room.

"What happened to Kookie oppa? Did i say something wrong?" I said and they shrugged.

"I think he likes you, honey..." Appa said and i chuckled awkwardly.

"I don't th-think so, appa... I'm way too far from his ideal type..." i whispered but they heard.

"Yes... And no... You're his ideal type... Just a bit taller..." Taehyung said and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! I was joking! I'll go talk to Kookie for you, okay?" He said and i nodded.

"Well... Sweetie, we gotta go. They got to go practice later too. And please come home immediately. Your pd-nim said that you will have a show with BTS and it will shoot maybe the day after tommorow." Eomma said and I nodded.

While rubbing the nape of my neck, i said, "Arasseo, eomma... I'll try." I blew a kiss and then ended the video call.

"Argh!!! Why do i have to upset Jungkook?" I said.

It always upsets me when Jungkook was upset. When I am with him, my heart always skip a beat.

What's happening with me?!

I'm with Woojin but why?! Why am i feeling these things with another person?!

Like... like i always want to kiss him... but i can't!

Jungkook P.O.V

"Yah... Jungkook-ah... What's with you? You just got upset with Shina and then you're here doing nothing?" V hyung said and i shrugged.

"I don't know hyung... I kinda like her- No, i mean... I REALLY like her but... She's with Woojin..." I said to hyung and he chuckled.

"What's funny?"

What do you expect me to ask? He was laughing at me for nothing! What do you want me to do? Just laugh with him? Nah!

"It's funny because you aren't updated with our pd-nim's news..." he said while laughing and i looked at him, frowning.

"What do you mean, news? I haven't heard pd-nim release news... How come you knew?" I said and he then stopped his laughing and turned so serious.

"This is a secret, okay? Don't tell anyone." He said and i nodded carefully.

"Pd-nim knows you like Shina so he didn't tell this to you...-"

"Wait... He KNOWS?!" I said in shock and hyung covered my mouth then checked if anyone was listening to our conversation.

"Be quiet, will you?" He said, a bit angry.

"Sorry... I just couldn't control my mouth..."

"Okay... So here it is... Pd-nim said that their reletionship was fake... And that they only did it because of their pd-nims' orders!" He said and i smiled out of nowhere.

"Are you freaking serious?" I said and he nodded.

"Thanks, hyung!" I said and did our handshake.

"Welcome, Kookie..." he said and bro-hugged me.

Which i returned.

"Now... Let's go and call Shina... We really should apologize and make her come back... She needs to attend the show with us... Sleep early 'cause me, you, and Jimin will fetch Shina on the airport..." Hyung said and i nodded.

"Alright, hyung... Good night." I said and he left the room.

I really hope she can forgive for bailing on her just like that.