Part 20

(In the loving memory of Shinee's Jonghyun)

Woojin P.O.V

I wonder if she's awake?

Aish! Woojin-ah stop thinking about her! If you do smack your self real hard okay?

"Hmmm? Yah, Woojin-ah who's 'her'?"

Uh oh, I stiffened "Hyung... don't tell this to anyone" "Okay, Okay... i'm listening... just wait a minute......."

He's still talking with his girlfriend, huh?

Oh well...it's still good to watch the clouds right?

The clouds are as white as ever and yet it's starting to get darker and darker by the minutes passing by, and i wonder if it'll rain below...

I never went watching the clouds when we went on tours around the world because i'm to distracted on other things, but yesterday, when me and her are talking, she said "You know, they said if you watch clouds passing by the place where you are, it'll take off the stress and besides...clouds are very special right?"

Yes, it is, and yes, it does...

"Hey Woojin... what was it your saying?" "Nothin' it's just that...how would you stop thinking about the girl you love?"

"Hmmmmmm.... it's impossible, its impossible to stop thinking about her if you trully love her you know? Love's partnering with Karma... If you stop thinking about love, love would forget about you too, because Karma's goes with Love... simple as that!"

It shot me... how would i really forget about her if i love her?

I have to think about this first...

Shina P.O.V

This really is a tough day to star-

"Noona!!!" It was a shouting yet sobbing voice

"Noona! J-jonghyun h-hyung i-i-is d-d-d-d-dead!😭"

Wait... Jonghyun sunbaenim is d-dead?!!!😢

"I-it's alright Dyul-Rim...We know Jonghyun sunbae will be up there...As l-long a-as we're here... Us Mark hyung and Shina Noona, will be there for you"

He sobbed for as long as I did and as i thought... We slept together inside the plane...

Time Skip~

"Shina...Shina...Shina..."

"What?...O-oh? Mark oppa?...What is it?"

His eyes were a bit teary and then i saw the article Dyul-Rim saw

"M-Mark...you know...we can get over this right???...tell me you can move on!"

I held his hand and pulled him to me...

"O-of course i c-can move on"

"Good..."

I looked down and then he lift my chin up...

"You know this might not sound right...B...But...I like...I...I..."

I chuckled at his actions...

"Just go straight to the point already!"

"Fine...I...I like...I like you"

Wait...What?

"What?"

"I said 'I Like You'"

My face is getting hot by the seconds...

I looked down and then he lifted my face back up again...

He kissed me...