Part 26

We were going to shoot the mv of Like Ooh Ahh and we were heading to the studio.

We shot the teaser and then the mv.

Hannie as Tzuyu
Catie as Nayeon
Minnie as Chaeyoung
Yoona as Sana
Jae as Jihyo
Moshi as Dahyun
Yna as Jeongyeon
Yushon as Momo
Ann as Mina

After shooting, we watched the whole mv and laughed at each other on the teaser.

We asked when it would be released and pd-nim said that maybe the day after tommorow.

We went home and practiced our song over and over again until we got a call from pd-nim that we also should practice the song Trainer-oppa said us to do.

We called producer-nim and asked for the song of 'Cheer Up'. He sent us themsong and we played it at the casset then started dancing.

We finished it and rested awhile, and after resting, we practiced both 'Like Ooh Ahh' and 'Cheer Up'.

Time Skip to After one month~

We are getting ready for Weekly Idol, and i believe we are going to be in a collaboration with BTOB, Got7, and our sunbaenim's, BGirls. (Guys i changed the name of GFriend here so that you won't get confused...)

"Maknae-ah... Which drawer did you put my charger?" Jae unnie said and i looked at her.

"It's downstairs unnie, inside our practice room." I said and she nodded.

Our schedule was very hectic and we haven't had time for ourselves. Our company also placed us on a diet 'cause we have been gaining weight ever since we were joining t.v shows which was related to eating.

We only ate 1 bowl of rice, beef bulgogi, and ramyeon.

We also held a fan meet last week and Jungkook, Namjoon, and Jimin sunbaes were the special guests.

(Mayday, mayday! The Part 24 of this book is an imagine! Requested by my older cousin yourlovelyxiao!!! Pls check out her book and leave a follow for her! Thank you!)

It was pretty tough being in a 9-membered group again but it was also pretty fun since every night we will rant at each other for taking someone's stuff but we imediattely become friends agin for almost 1.005 seconds!

We're currently on the van and singing loudly while the camera-unnie was filming us for our beloved Steel Metals...

(It's the name of their fandom...Credits to my lovely co-author, miinyoonjjii2)

We were now near the venue and we smiled at the memory of our last weekly idol but also sad at the same time because the other unnies weren't there that time.

"We're here! Kaja!!!" We yelled and went out the van.