Part 22: Meeting Them Again, Pt. 1

Just so you know, guys.... I love 'A Love So Beautiful'!! Especially when Jiang Chen steals glances at Chen Xiaoxi!😍😍😍!!! OH MY GOD GUYS! I FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!!!! (BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I STILL THINK WU BOSONG IS GOOD FOR XIAOXI!!) Okay, I'll stop... But guys I recommend you to watch it! It is fucking romantic, dramatic, funny, and etc. I also ship Lu Yang and Jing Xiao! They're so cute.

Shina's P.O.V

I just got home and they said the shooting was next week so i just sighed.

"Oppa, you sure its next week?" I asked the two and they nodded while pinching my cheeks since I was pouting with puppy eyes.

"Aww come on, Shina. It isn't that hard to wait just a little." Baekhyun oppa said hugged me which made me blush a bit but since I was wearing a mask it wasn't noticable.

"Chan oppa... Let's go..." i said and he nodded while we head to the parking lot while the body guards were preventing the fans from getting to us.

"Oppa, Are we going straight to the dorm- Ahh!" I yelled when somebody grabbed my feet.

"Help me!" I said and the two boys suddenly pulled me away from the man who pulled my feet.

"Long time no see, Shina." The guy said while playfully smirking and then when I saw the guy i suddenly got shocked.

"Ilhoon oppa?!" I whisper-yelled and then he chuckled.

"Yup... Good thing you recognized me-"

"Oh I missed you, oppa!" I yelled and hugged the shit out of him.

"Well Eunkwang hyung actually wanted to take you to the mall... Are you free later? And actually hyung also invited your 3 past members..." he said and i widened my eyes.

"The unnies??" I said and he nodded.

"Eunkwang hyung also overheard that they said they were spoken to by your pd and said that they will be returning again..." my eyes sparkled.

"You call Eunkwang oppa and your other members and while Eunkwang is calling my unnies i will call my other members... Arasseo?" I said and then after he nodded we parted ways.

At the dorm~

"Unnie! I'm back!!" I yelled but there was no one coming downstairs so i shrugged and went to the kitchen which really shocked me since their looks changed.

"U-unnies! What are you guys wearing??!" I said and i almost laughed.

"Well, your Yerin unnie here made us wear your animal onesies so here we are looking like kids!" Sowon unnie said pointing at Yerin unnie which made my laugh go down.

"Who told who that she could just take my clothes from my room and say nothing to me? And didn't ask for a shitty thing?" I said and Yerin unnie just said sorry and i sighed.

"Did you leave the blue bunny onesie?" I sighed and their eyes sparkled.

"Yep!! They're at you're room... And have you heard that our past members are coming back??"

"Yeah... And you guys have to change fast. We're leaving in about..." i said and looked at my watch.

"20 minutes..." i said and smirked while their eyes widen.

"Aww how sad guys... Can't think of changing to anything suitable now?" I said and laughed whike quickly going inside my room and changed into this.

 Can't think of changing to anything suitable now?" I said and laughed whike quickly going inside my room and changed into this

It's not that revealing so... I'm cool with it.

I went to get my bag and then put it upstairs while the others are picking something to wear THAT IS NOT 19+ NOT FOR KIDS.

And seemed like we all went wearing the same ripped jean shorts.

Sowon unnie took the keys and drove