Part 25

We were getting ready on our shooting at Running Man.

The theme for today was like what BTS did on Running Man Ep. 300

We got imside the van, stretching our muscles but for me, i was just chilling.

"Yah, maknae-ah... you should stretch for the shooting..." Jae unnie said and i just nooded and stretched my arms and after a couple of hours, we arrived at the destination.

We got off, seeing the cameras everywhere.

Our venue was on a grass field used for football.

Since EXO oppas were on a concert somewhere, BTS came to support us.

It made us nervous since they were filming it on live television.

"Camera is rolling... And start!" The cameraman said and we bowed and smiled at the camera.

"1, 2, 3, We are together and hard to beat, Annyeonghaseyo Titanium-imnida!" We yelled and clapped while looking at the oppas by our side who are very distant to us.

I went over to the cameraman and i didn't knew that there was a camera following us everywhere.

"Why are they distant?" I asked and listened.

"They look up to you guys because you guys are pretty and good at singing, dancing, and rapping." He said and i smiled cutely.

"Uwah~ Really~? Okay, thank you." I said and went back to my unnies who were smiling.

"Okay, so, you guys probably heard about what theme we are going to do today?" Jongkook oppa said and we nodded while shouting 'Yes'

After a couple of minutes chatting and showing our special talents, dance, and singing, the game is going to start.

"Okay. In a count of three, i will blow the whistle and you guys will start. One, two, THREE!" The cameraman yelled and blew the whistle and we went on playing.

I went to the box, took two box at the other hand and another two box at the other hand.

Earlier, i stated that one of my hidden talents are balancing, basketball and karate and martial arts.

I started running to the truck but Gary oppa was blocking me like how you do at basketball and when he was going at me, i threw the boxes to the trucm and it landed successfully.

"SCOREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and ran like Naruto but after cheering i ran with the unnies who were collecting boxes too.

One of my unnies, Moshi, was stuck with Jongkook oppa trying to take the box from her.

I ran to her and took Jongkook oppas arm and twisted it.

"Ouch!" He yelled and Moshi unnie then ran to our truck and put the box there.

The game went on and on, until Kwangsoo oppa tried to cheat by taking the boxes from our truck and putting it in them.

I ran to him, "Yah. Oppa... What are you doing?" I said and went close to him taking the box with a swag face on.

"Don't cheat~ Okay~?" I said 'okay' in english with an accent and with aegyo.

I put the boxes to our truck and went on taking many.

Kwangsoo oppa was going to cheat again so i jumped on his back and pulled my weight where i want to go.

"Jongkookie hyung!" Kwangsoo oppa yelled and i just laughed.

"Go Hannie!!!!!!!" Jimin yelled and i laughed.

Remember what Jimin did to Kwangsoo oppa in Episode 300 of Running Man?

I never get to get off his back even though Jongkook oppa tried to get me off of him.

"Yah!!! Enough of this!!!" Jongkook oppa yelled in rage and carried Jona and Moshi unnie down to the ground.

He tried prying me off of Kwangsoo oppas back, but i was too strong.

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled which reached the whole venue to cover their ears.

I laughed and when it was counting time, we won by just one box of ramyeon.

"Eyyo! Eyyo!" I said and laughed dancing to BTS fire with my unnies who kept making mistakes at first.

We were awarded a huge amount of meat and 300,000 won.

After saying thanks and goodbye, we went home and watched kdrama for the rest of the day.