𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER SEVEN | ORDINARY PEOPLE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

DAMON HAD TOLD RILEY ABOUT THE CAVE DRAWINGS THAT HE AND MASON LOCKWOOD HAD FOUND INSIDE THE TUNNELS. The area where the images were located in the tunnel just happened to be a part where no vampire could enter. So, Alaric had entered and taken pictures of the images so that Damon could see.

"These images tell a story," Alaric explained to the group whilst he spread the pictures across his kitchen counter. Though, Damon was busy training Elena to fight all while Riley mocked. "To learn the story you have to decipher these images."

"Sloppy," Damon commented in Elena's direction once she made a poor choice in attack.

"Shut up. I'm new at this." Elena retorted. She yanked the stake back from his grasp, then glanced to his girlfriend. "Please, tell him to shut up."

"Woah. Hey, I'm not getting involved. I'm just enjoying the show." Riley raised her hands in surrender, then Damon turned around and smirked at her.

"Get involved, then." He pulled the strawberry-blonde up from her seat just as she swiftly kicked him. Damon, however, managed to block the kick as he grabbed her ankle."Of course. Ghost of Christmas past, Mason Lockwood, said that the cave would lead us to a weapon to kill Klaus."

Riley swung at him once more when she noticed how caught off-guard he was with his conversation, but he still managed to block it. "The only reason you're winning is that you're dead."

"Ooh, hurtful, Riles." Damon bit his lip and then placed a hand over his heart. "You've wounded me."

"Doesn't Mikael have a weapon?" Elena wandered into the kitchen and began to pour herself a coffee whilst Damon and Riley fought in the middle of the room.

"Yes, which probably means the wall will lead us to Mikael who we've already found and lost." Damon finally spoke before he grabbed Riley and yanked her body against his. "Bang. You're dead." He whispered into her ear and felt her entire body vibrate within his hold.

"These images at the very least might tell us what that weapon is," Alaric spoke with his eyes fixed on the pictures.

"Then all we have to do is find out what they mean," Elena gave a hopeful smile toward the rest of the group.

"And, how the hell are we going to do that?" Riley headed over to the table covered in pictures once she and Damon had finished training. "I mean, look at these things, they're confusing as hell."

"Well, if the story's about the Original family living here, then we go straight to the source. Rebekah."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───