-6-

A/n ok I get it, this probably sounds boring but this is how Percy's gonna SURVIVE. ALSO, meh, ah nevermind, I hope you like the chapter! WARNING: there will be PERSASSY in this chapter.if you can't take that stuff and it's to much sass for you, I warn you to go away because beacause there is gonna be persassy.

Per*cough cough SASSSY cough cough* cy's
POV

I HATED how blackjack thought that he was the BOSS and could yell in my ear:

BOSS BOSS I WANT DONUTS I WANT DONUTS!

So, I got up.

I snapped my fingers in a z formation and yelled

"Go get yo' one food, so get yo' lazy butt up and get in the forest! I'll be there in five."

Blackjack grinned. Ok boss.
As he flew over my head.
Ok I was personally scared blackjack never, went to do something.
Anyway I got dressed and faced out to see black jack picked bananas
I face palmed."how in hades did you Flipping bananas?!"

He shrugged

HE FLIPPING SHRUGGED AT GETING FLIPPING BANNAS IN A JUNGLE LIKE SWAMP!!

I'm done. I'm done.

I blunt arrow went in my leg. {SUPRISE MOTHERCHUCKA!! XD sorry Percy.}
Then another, and another.
HOLY HADES! I WAS GETTING EATEN ALVIVE BY BLUNT ARROWS!
I sack went over my mouth. And I blacked out.

A/n sorry this chapter is short... but please scroll down for an explanation.

Still scrolling? Yes? Good.

Just a bit farther:))

SUPRISE MUTHERCHUKAS!!! I'm not ending here. I'm not gonna be uncle troll rick.
I'll do some more.

I woke up in a ware house. Blood was lingered around the place. You could hear the soft rain. Peacefully patter on the windows. {DANG I think I did a good job on the description. :)} a door leaked open and girls marched out.
They were wearing silver parkas that glistened in the moonlight. There bows were also silver. Witch they had in hand. I was scared. I'll admit it. I was scared. But in a blink of an eye. The top door swung open. And all the girls Parka's turned gold. With a pink under shirt. There pants, well, some turned to white skinny jeans, and some turned to high wasted jeans. There bows turned into spears, some still bows, and some daggers. Then, the said in unison.

"We are the hunters Aphrodite, also known as the "Cupids." We hunt for love. And for people's love. And yours, Perseus Jackson. Is are leader Aphrodite."

Wait, what did they just say.

Then Aphrodite came out. Wearing a pink crop top. High waisted black jean shorts.
Pink and white high tops. Hear hair was blonde with a bun.
Her eyes were pink. Her face hade some makeup. But not as much.
Her eyes went cat like for a second.
And my eyes went blank for a second.
And a grin was now plastered on her face.

And I passed out.

A/n

Ok here's the legit ending of the chapter.anyways I wasn't gonna bail so here's the "dam" chapter jeez! Haha, puns.
Anyways

Hah
I'm lazy so wordcount! Get over here.

WC: yes ma''am?

Me: do yo' thing

All words:534