17~

Three more chapters! ~

APHRODITE SURE KNEW HOW TO PLAN.
The dining room was beautiful.
Roses were hung above them outside and inside, wrapping them in Crimson light.
The table was adorned with other types of flowers, adding to the lush feeling.
The chairs were a polished white, and so was the table under the dark red lace tablecloth.
Food and drinks were on the table, Aphrodites drink was a shimmering in the light and mine was a simple, fizzy blue.
But the most beautiful, was Aphrodite.
She ditched the hunters appearance, by the way.

Her hair was slightly curled and her eyes were a oceanic blue. She wasn't wearing a dress, she was wearing something pretty casual; Maroon colored tee shirt with leggings and converse. Yet she still pulled it off perfectly.

"Shall we dig in?" He nodded eagerly and tucked into the delicious food.
After eating for a few minutes, Percy was done and immediately and the table shrank until they were two feet apart.
He grinned at her, and she grinned back. "So, percy." She started. "Tell me about your adventures."
Oh boy, Percy thought. We're gonna be here awhile.
So he did.
He told her everything, every quest and every important part of his life. And Aphrodite was quiet and interested in the whole time. She looked thoughtfully at him when he finished, it was around 11 pm. He asked her "What are you thinking about?" She said to him, shocking him,

"I have someplace to show you."

OMYGOD GUYS

SO DAMN CLOSE....

SO TO GET THINGS ACROSS.

1 this will be going to 18 chapters, with two epilogues.

2. The second book will be coming out June 1st.

3. The second book will kind of be a sequel, kind of a add on.

4. IM SO EXICTED TO BRING YOUUUUUUU~

July whatever,

The (Mis)adventures of Percy Jackson!

OOF

5) why is this so short dammit, the next one will be long So don't worry.

<3