~11~

:)

As he submerged under-water, he saw blonde hair curl around his face. He would have liked to stay under-water, but curiosity took the best of him and he broke the surface. He felt something shaking and a heavenly voice. He turned and saw Aphrodite shaking with laughter. Percy rolled his eyes.

"Really?" He asked, annoyed.

"Yes, really." Aphrodite said, still shaking with laughter.

Percy sighed, and went under-water.

Percy didn't come up for a while. Aphrodite knew that it was nothing to worry about, as he was a son of Poseidon.
But it annoyed her. So she went to the hot tub and relaxed. It was an magical item, created to relax nerves. She went over to check on Percy.

Suddenly she felt to hand grip her shoulders and be tugged in into the water.

She whipped around and saw Percy smirking. She closed her eyes and sighed. When she opened them Percy was still smirking at her. It took all of her will power to not slap him right now. But she did anyway.
Percy, looking surprised with his hand over his mouth, sent a wave towards her. She still floated there gently as nothing touched her. She grinned and scarlet mist swirled around her. A giant tidal wave raced towards Percy. Who, Aphrodite could have sweared he muttered "not bad."He went up. She went up a few seconds after.

He was making his way over to the bar. She followed in suit.

"Blue coke, please."  He was given it, and started drinking.

"Normal." Aphrodite said. And a fancy glass was gave to her with a puce-y and blue-y color and a smoothie like texture.
Percy raised an eyebrow. Aphrodite face-palmed. "No, Percy. It's not alcoholic. It just a blueberry and grape smoothie mixed with a bit of nectar." Percy eyebrow lowered. "So-o-o-o," Aphrodite said. "Did you like the pool?" Percy sighed. "Of course I liked the pool! I'm a flipping son of Poseidon!"

"Jeez, calm down."