-9-

A/n

Also, is it just me or is the song LIT?
W A R N I N G: perodite is actually in this chapter. YAY!! :) ;)
Also third person view for this chapter

PERCY WAS HORRIFIED, SINCE THE GIRLS HAD GRINS ON THEIR FACES.

"DNA testing time!" The girls squealed. Percy took a step back. His eyes where huge,huge as dinner plates.
"Uhh, I'm good." Percy said with a sheepish grin on his face backing out slowly out of the room. The girls frowned.
The girls took a step forward. And they lunged. Both implanting and needle in each arm, Percy screamed.

APHRODITE WAS SURPRISED TO HEAR A SCREAM, THEN TERRIFIED BECAUSE IT WAS PERCYS.

She sprinted when she realized it was no use, so, she flashed herself there, only to find Percy laying on the floor, and two of her girls holding needles filled with crimson red blood mixed with a little bit of blue. Aphrodite glared at her sisters,
Who backed up, not wanted to get smitten [Smuttened? Smited? Idk anymore] and sheepishly rubbed the back of their necks, "Sorry,Mistress Aphrodite." Aphrodite frowned placing a hand her hip. "You two Are excused." The two girls quickly walked out.

Aphrodite sat down, carefully putting Percy's head in her lap. He was perfect. His lips were in a straight line, his messy black hair was glinting in the little bit of of sun light peaking from the curtains.
Aphrodite let out a soft chuckle, but yet melodic chuckle, softly shaking her wavy blonde hair.
"Idiot" She said softly, putting her finger on the sides of his arms, a soft pink glow came out of her fingertips and the wounds closed."you could of just called for me." She said, while examining Percy's perfect face."but I still have a crush on you." Aphrodite said, she blushed after saying that. Give me one good reason to kiss you right now.
Her thought back so you can feel the warm feeling of the lips, or the skin of Percy. "Ok then." Aphrodite kissed Percy's forehead, praying that he wouldn't wake up at that moment.

[I smiled writing that paragraph, I personally think that was cute, who agrees?]

A FEW HOURS LATER PERCY WOKE UP.

Percy woke up in a chair looking in front of him was a blonde girl with a pink hoodie and leggings. She shot up when she saw Percy.

"Im guessing you want an explanation?" Percy nodded. Aphrodite took Percy's hand.
"Percy, the reason you're here is because your scent was mysteriously became stronger, and you were placed under are protection. And you will stay here until we believe you are safe."

A/n

Happy B-DAY Percy! Also ya, I kept my promise and did a chapter. I think it's kinda cute.

-Ałyssa

W O R D C O U N T : 4 8 2