15 ~

APHRODITE WAS A GOOD STORYTELLER.

She told Percy stories about her hunters. It was so overwhelming. She told him troubles that they had during traveling, All sorts of surprise attacks and mini armies of monsters. You could tell that this group had been through a lot.

Finally after what seemed like a life of storytelling, She stopped.

She craned her neck towards the wall and whispered something. Instantly everything that had popped out of the walls flew backward. Percy slammed his head against the floor. "Ouch!" He said. "That hurt, what in the gods did you do THAT for?!" She looked at him over her shoulder. "It's safe. Ayas' distracting them. Thank her later for me, wouldn't you?" He nodded suspiciously but didn't question it. He walked carefully towards the door. Aphrodite made that weird humming noise again. He glanced back at her for a approving nod but all he saw was a playful grin on her face but quickly erased. Humph. He thought. Suspicious. But he continued his careful walk to the door. He swung it open and came face to face with a empousa group.

He screamed.

As they lunged at him, he fortunately tripped and the empousa flew over him.
Unfortunately one of them was as clumsy as he was and her body smashed on top of his leg, probably breaking it.

Aphrodite shrieked in outrage and blasted all of them with her fingertips. She ripped The empousai that had landed on his foot and quickly blasted her too. She stared down and Percy. She had enormous guilt rippling from her
~
5 chapters left!

Project : LOVE जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें