-12-

Approximately 4 days, 10 hours,  fifty five minutes, and 32 seconds after the pool day.

Percy, as usual was laying in bed and refusing to get up.

Aphrodite was up in Olympus, doing some business with Athena.

The hunters, or, as Percy would say, "the devils" were downstairs making breakfast. Eggs, pancakes, waffles, and fruit.

Percy got up out of bed and got dressed. The normal blue tee-shirt with jeans. And not to forget the camp necklace (he still had friends there.) and the blue stain around his mouth.

"'Cause uh to much blue coke! Ha-HA!" -Percy

Yes, Percy. Too much caffeine for you.

Percy got up and washed his face, brushed his teeth and didn't even bother with his hair.
Then he went to breakfast.
He said thank you to everyone and started to eat.
He ate happily until a raw egg smashed into the back of his head. Turning around he saw Ava and Emma (supposedly those girls who drugged him with the needles) grinning and Ava's arm outstretched into a throwing position.
He joined the grinning and chucked a pancake and her face, and Emma's got a apple in her face. Both yelling a war cry, they ducked behind the counter and peered over only to throw. Soon the place was covered in flour, eggs,  pancakes, milk jugs, orange juice splattered on the floor, fruits were flying all until someone threw a blue pancake. Percy didn't notice and thank the gods he didn't see who threw it. He only noticed it when it was right in front of him.

He stood, and in the process another egg hit him. Chuckles wavered over the kitchen.

"WHO THREW THAT BLUE PANCAKE?!?!?!"

Silence stood next to Percy until they could hear keys rattling and the door flew open.