14~

For the Lovelah SinekoBeb, for writing me lovely comments.
<3

I threw myself at the floor.

As I slammed into it, I fully realized where we were. I quickly got up at got up and grabbed stuff and shoved it against the wall. I could hear laughter outside the door and scowled. Aphrodite grinned at me and said "thank me we got out of there." I nodded in agreement and pressed the side of my face against the door. I heard whispers and faint foot steps but no loud sounds. I looked at Aphrodite with a terrified expression. She stifled a giggle and she went into her closet. She beckoned me into the closet. I walked in with her and walked about 5 steps and stopped. A looked at what she was looking at.

A treasure chest.

Well, at least a chest. It was black and had gold hinges. I looked at it skeptically. She popped it open and spun it around. She clasped a handle and pulled on it. Out popped a keychain. Ivory keys studded with a arrangement of jewels. Rubies, Sapphires, Emeralds, Opals, Jades, Amethysts and much more. They have to mean something. Beckoned again to follow her again, I did. She stopped right outside the door and stepped left. She then tapped the ruby keys once and a small key hole opened, and she plugged the key in. She then so swiftly pushed me in. I felt myself moving. I looked down, and saw a moving sidewalk. I looked up and saw little lights illuminating the hallway. I look3d behind me and saw Aphrodite standing up still holding the keychain.

I suddenly heard a loud BANG and yelling.

"We know you're  in here!"

"We'll find you!"

I heard banged and footsteps real close. Aphrodite clicked something and the sidewalk stopped moving.
"Darn it,"

"They took the keys."

"They escaped?!"

Yells of fury echoed and banging and loud foot steps echoed everywhere. I walk3 back up to her and asked "what now?"

"We will stay here for a bit." I raised an eyebrow. "I partially made this for quick and safe transportation for an attack, and partially a safe place for a surprise attack."

Woah. That's really good thinking.

I dropped a little.

Good thinking, this is something Annabeth would do.......

Then I stood up remembering that she was the past, and she was missing him, not him missing her.

"Well, lets get comfortable."
She hummed a second and for a second the walls opened. Two blankets and some snacks dropped out.

"Situate your self," She said as I got wrapped up and opened a Blue coke.

"I've heard you like stories." She said as she snuggled into her blanket as well, opening a can of Arizona tea.

I nodded enthusiastically and she smiled.

"Well, this how it all started......."