~10~

Everybody loves fall, And luckily, it's already here.

Percy rested on a log near the ware house, thinking about his past live, until a female voice interrupted him.

He looked behind him, only to be caught looking at breath taking woman.

She had straight blonde hair, a pink t-shirt, white skinny jeans, all matched with pink converse.

She smiled warmly at him, and sat down.

"Beautiful day," Aphrodite said. Percy grunted.

"Not warm enough to go swimming, though."  Percy muttered.

"Hmm, maybe we can change that."  Percy got a hopefully attitude, after hearing that. "You sure? You sound sure. Let's go." Aphrodite got a sparkle in her eyes.  She grabbed Percy by the arm and tugged him back into the ware house.

as she pulled Percy in the warehouse, he started to to notice a watery smell coming from the side room.
Aphrodite opened the door.

Low and behold, there was a HUGE pool. It had a few slides, a bar, a diving board, a changing room for boys and girls.a lounge, a hot tub, and some floaties. Percy stared in awe as he went to change.

As he got into is blue swimsuit, Percy thought this was all too good to be true.
But he was gonna milk it for all it was worth.

As we walked out towards the deep end, he felt something jump on his back and flew into the water.

A/n
Yea, I updated.